“Will certainly visit again” 5 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Embassy Suites Savannah Airport to your Saves list
Expedia.com Booking.com
Embassy Suites Savannah Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   145 West Mulberry Boulevard, Exit 104 Off I -95, Savannah, GA 31322   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save 20%
Ranked #7 of 111 hotels in Savannah
Winchester, Virginia
“Will certainly visit again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Our entire experience was great! Upon arriving, check-in with Alicia was very quick. And she really made me feel welcomed. The room was big & spacious for 3 adults & 2 children. The hot breakfast was DELICIOUS! Really loved the omelet station with fresh veggies. Enjoyed the fitness room, business center & indoor pool. Although there were 2 family reunions going on some of the days we were there, the hotel was still well maintained. Bertina was very nice & friendly as I checked out. I recommend this to all & will certainly stay again if in the Savannah area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
ESDOS, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites Savannah Airport, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Ms Cheryl!
Thank you very much for staying with us and for your very kind comments about our hotel and our team members Alicia and Bertina! I will be sure they receive your very good wishes. We are grateful you selected our hotel and glad to hear we were able to provide a pleasant stay to you even with a full house. We will look forward to that next visit to Savannah and to the time we may see you again.

597 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Houston, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

We travelled to Savannah in May for a graduation and were undecided about where to stay. We thought about a Hilton property in Savannah but decided to stay try the Embassy Suites at the Savannah Airport. Yelp reviews, Tripadvisor reviews and Price were all factors.

Being a business traveller, I've stayed at Hilton properties around the country because they usually offer a consistently good experience. This particular Embassy Suites did not dissappoint. This is a very new hotel located right by the airport. And, it's only 15-20 minutes to downtown Savannah. Reminded me a lot of the Embassy Suites in downtown Houston. Quiet, comfortable and clean.

The hotel management was very courteous, going out of their way to make sure we were enjoying our visit.

The breakfast was Ok. The usual hotel breakfast fare, cereals, waffles, fruit. They did have a good omlete station though. I would stay at this hotel again

Room Tip: Get a room on a high floor away from the elevator
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
ESDOS, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites Savannah Airport, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Thank you very much for selecting our hotel for your accommodations while viviting Savannah. It was great to hear that you were pleased with our facilties and services and that you found us convenient to Savannah's Historic District. We hope that we do provide another option for folks wanting to visit Savannah's beautiful Historic District. We look forward to having you stay with us again on your next visit to the Coastal Empire!

Fort Worth, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

If you want breakfast you will have to wait? Really Embassy Suites? Also brand new hotel which was nice at first walk in but when you get to your room they are smaller than what you expect from Embassy Suites. Pool was indoor and great. Cocktail reception was excellent. Breakfast is horrible unless you want to get up at 6am so don't have to wait.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

ESDOS, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites Savannah Airport, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
I am very sorry to hear that your were disappointed with your stay at our facility. We really try to make our complimentary breakfast experience as quick as possible. We have 162 two room suites and bottlenecks will occur when we are sold-out and guests come to the omelete line all at once. Since we do cooked to order omeletes, they do take a few minutes to prepare. We have a separate buffet line from the omelete line so folks not wanting to wait a few minutes for an omelet can still get scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, french toast, hash browns, fruits, cereals, juices, pastries, and coffee. We also try to avoid a bottleneck by suggesting that guests come a little early to hopefully spread out the number of guests coming into the dining room over the entire time the breakfast is served. We very much your staying with us on this trip to Savannah and hope that when you come to the area again, you will give us another chance.

Lafayette, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

This hotel may have been around for a few years but it is in reasonable shape and has a very attractive lobby and ample secure parking. There are a bunch of newer hotel alternatives on the other side of the freeway to choose from as well. All of these properties represent an opportunity to get a nice room at a more reasonable rate than downtown with free parking. The trade-off is being out near the airport sixteen miles or so from the historic district. Check-in was OK. I was first given a room on the top floor which reeked of smoke. I went back downstairs and I was told it was a nonsmoking room but on the smoking side of that floor. I was then given a room at the other end of the building on the same floor and smoke was not an issue. The room itself was very comfortable looking out on the treetops just past the parking lot. Power outlets were lacking both in the bedroom and in the desk area for all my electronic devices. Multiple outlets would have been helpful. Otherwise the amenities were fine and the internet was quick. TVs in both rooms worked fine. The microwave and fridge were handy. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom roomy enough. All in all, a good night's stay. No wow factor with either customer service or the hotel itself, but a good deal for visiting Savannah if you don't mind the drive into downtown from the hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking time to send in your comments! We celebrated our third birthday in March of this year and actually are the newest hotel on this Interchange (at least for now). We are glad that you took some time to visit Historic Savannah and hope that when you plan your next visit to the area that you again select the Emabsssy Suites Savannah Airport.

Chantilly, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

This is a fairly new hotel located about 7-10 minutes from the airport. There is a shuttle van service from the airport which was one of the reasons that we picked this hotel. The suite was spacious and clean. It could have been a good stay except for the strange, extremely loud a/c system. As a cost-saving measure, the a/c is on a sensor that only turns on when a guest enters the room. Therefore, the room was quite stuffy and hot when we first entered after check-in. (78 degrees!) When we complained to the front desk, we were given this explanation and asked to wait about 15-20 minutes for the room to cool down. Not so great given that we had checked in at 11:30pm and wanted to go to sleep right away. The a/c system was built so that there is only a small vent in the main sitting room and a larger vent in the bedroom. So, the bedroom became colder quickly while the main room stayed stuffy throughout the night. Since our family already prefers a warmer room temperature of around 74 degrees F, to say that WE were uncomfortable with the temperature is something to consider if you like colder room temps.

The a/c system fan was so loud that it sounded like we were sleeping next to a generator. And it didn't help that the really loud bathroom fan was also on a sensor so it turned on anytime we opened the bathroom door. I'm a much lighter sleeper than my husband, and he couldn't sleep well either. So other than the loud a/c and bathroom fans and room temp, the suite was clean, spacious, and comfortable. It's up to you whether you want to deal with the rest of it. As for us, we won't be back.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you very much for staying with us. I am sorry to learn that we fell a little short of your expectations of our hotel.you are correct, in a effort to be a little more energy conscious our system is on sensors and does not operate fully until a guest enters the room. I was al ittle surprised to hear about the noise from the system and will be certain to alert our Chief Engineer of your comments. We very much appreciate you staying with us and hope that when yoiu next visit the area that you will again consider the Embassy Suites Savannah Airport.

Mooresville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

What a wonderful time my family and I had at a recent one-night stay at the Embassy Suites. We recently spent a Friday night here prior to a week's stay on Tybee Island. From the moment we walked in, we knew it would be special. First off, the staff was very helpful. I had called months prior requesting if we could store our bikes inside. The person checking me in had that in her notes - I didn't even have to bring it up! What a breath of fresh air. They did have a storage space we could use, which I thank the hotel for letting us do that! The room was a true suite - separate bedroom, and especially nice that the bathroom was accessible from both the living area and the bedroom. We got our bags to the room, then went downstairs to let my nephews try the pool and take advantage of the manager's reception (drinks - hard and soft - and snacks.) After that, we grabbed dinner at a local Ruby Tuesday's (also nice!) and came back to relax. The room was perfect for the five of us - not overly huge but comfortable. The next day - we went down for their breakfast. The room had advice to be down at 7 for less crowds, so we heeded it. Probably a good idea on a Saturday morning - by 8 it was definitely more crowded! The breakfast was fantastic - loved the omelet bar! We relaxed at breakfast, then leisurely got ready to leave for a morning touring Savannah and eventually making our way to Tybee. This hotel was the perfect place to kick off our beach vacation - I highly recommend this hotel. Thanks Embassy Suites!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you very much for staying with us and for your kind comments! We have been a stopover for folks heading to Florida, but I think you are the first stopping over on the way to Tybee Island! What a great idea! I am glad to hear that you had enjoyed your stay with us and we provided a good start to your vacation. I hope you enjoyed Tybee Island and were able to see a little of Historic Savannah as well. When you are back in the Savannah area again, please be sure to make us a part of your visit.

All the best!
Newark
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

I am not a fan of hotels. ... the smell, the noisy ac, the decor, everything. .... just the necessary evil of traveling. .... got there in the wee hours of the morning staff was very helpful, the room was very welcoming after a long day on the road.... the room was super clean (I usually always have slides on in hotels cause they creep me with dirt & I always use my own pillow) not the case here wandered around in my stocking feet, barefoot in the bathroom and shower, the beddding was fresh and crisp I used their pillow. ... the bed itself was so comfortable could have stayed in it all day. ... the breakfast buffet has something for everyone. .... you will not start your day hungry

• Stayed July 2013
ESDOS, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites Savannah Airport, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Wow!! We are looking forward to your return too!! Thank you very much for staying with us and for the wonderful review! it is great to hear when we are able to exceed expectations and that folks are pleased with our facilities and services. I hope we made a step forward into making your a regular guest with the Embassy Suites brand. I will be sure to pass your comments on to our staff. I know they will be most pleased with your comments and most grateful that you stayed with us.

Bob B

Been to Embassy Suites Savannah Airport? Share your experiences!