“Great Stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites by Hilton Savannah Airport

You added Embassy Suites by Hilton Savannah Airport to your Saves list
Embassy Suites by Hilton Savannah Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   145 West Mulberry Boulevard, Exit 104 Off I -95, Savannah, GA 31407   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double Points Package
Ranked #18 of 114 Hotels in Savannah
Yorktown, Virginia, United States
“Great Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

More than worth the money spent. Clean, courteous, and comfortable. That's really all I have to say about the hotel, but for some lame reason when I tried to submit my review just now, I got a message (in red, as if I had committed some grave errror) "You're almost finished. Please update the areas marked in red before submitting. - Please fill in or fix all required sections.
- Reviews must be at least 200 characters." Really Trip Advisor?!?!? Now there's a minimum amount of words I have to put on a review!!!! Stupid! Great Hotel, but ridiculous I have to write more than I want to about it.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
ESDOS, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Savannah Airport, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you very much for staying with us and your kind comments about our hotel. We are very pleased you enjoyed your visit and look forward to having yo stay with us again when you are in the Savannah area

Thank you again, and my apologies for not responding a little sooner.

All the best,
Bob B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
Uvalda, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

We decided at the last minute to go out of town. While looking on the internet I found this hotel. I could not of been more pleased. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were spacious, clean and very comfortable. We did get in the pool and the hot tub which was real nice to help us relax. The managers reception was a nice start to a wonderful evening. Breakfast was wonderful with plenty of variety. I am now hooked on Ebassy suites. Can't wait for my next trip next month.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Lisa:
We are very very pleased to hear that you had enjoyed you stay at our hotel and glad that we have won you over as an Embassy Suites fan! Thank you very much for staying with us! We look forward to making you next stay as enjoyable as your first.

Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Nice hotel in a quiet location. You can drive into Savannah easily. The staff were very good. Our coffee maker would not work and was replaced in 10 minutes. The hotel is located in an area where there is petrol, fast food and shops like Walmart are right next door. Evening reception was good and the morning breakfast was great.

Room Tip: All rooms appear new.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear 62 Mark:
We are very pleased to hear that you had enjoyed you stay at our hotel. Thank you very much for staying with us and sharing your kind comments. I am sorry for the delay in acknowledging your comments and hope when you visit the Savannah Area again you will consider staying with us. We would love the opportunity to Welcome you back!

Best regards,
Winston Salem, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

We decided to stop and spend the night here, during our recent drive to Walt Disney World. I am not sure how long this hotel has been open, but it seemed to be brand new. Check in was very easy and the staff was very kind. I am a big fan of the Embassy Suites chain, because of the incredibly comfortable beds. We affectionately refer to them as "a little piece of heaven". I also really liked the fact that this hotel was located in a quiet, non-busy area. It was so easy to get in and out of the parking lot. I will be making this Embassy Suites our hotel of choice, for all future drive to and from Disney. It is perfect.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Dear gwugirl03:
My apologies for the delay in responding, but we did want to thank you very much for staying with us and for your kind comments. We look forward to your next visit, so when you are coming by this way again be sure to stop in for "a little piece of Heaven" again. (That is sooo nice! Thank you!)

All the best!
Annapolis, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Driving home from Florida, stayed here for the night. I was very pleased with the room, the service and the food. There was no traffic noise in the room, very quiet I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
4155fha;
It has been awhile since your visit, but we did want to thank you very much for your kind comments about our hotel and for staying with us. We hope when are visitng Florida again that you will make us a stopover on your trip, both coming and going! Thank you again and we hope to see you soon!

Findlay, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

This is the second time I've stayed here. It's a beautiful hotel with friendly staff and very comfortable rooms. I hosted a business meeting here and the staff did a great job. Out lunch was outstanding. Make sure you order the fried catfish!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear kubbylee;
My apologies for the delay in responding, however we did want to thank you very much for stayiing with us and for your kind comments about our hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit. By the way I agree with you 100% on the catfish! it is delicious!

All the best,
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for our second anniversary. It is a very nice hotel and the room was amazing. We loved the indoor pool and hot tub and the great selection for free breakfast. The only downsides were that for the managers reception they didn't have the ability to make blended drinks, which is what I like to drink, and the sangria my husband had wasn't very good. Also, like other people have mentioned, it is a good deal away from downtown. Overall, though, it was a very nice stay.

• Stayed January 2013
Dear ibchap22:
Just wanted to say thank you very much for staying with us while visiting the Savannah Area. You comments are very much appreciated. We are pleased you had enjoyed our hotel and made us a part of your anniversary celebration. We look forward to having you stay with us again and believe this could be a wonderful anniversary tradition for you!