“Fun and informative for believers and nonbelievers alike.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Blue Orb Savannah Ghost Tours

Blue Orb Savannah Ghost Tours
14 W Hull Street, Savannah, GA 31401 (Downtown)
+1 912-665-4258
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 165 Activities in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Savannah Ghost Tours at their best- Blue Orb Tours Was named "Best Savannah Ghost Tour" by The Destination Guide. Blue Orb Tours offers 3 ghost tours in Savannah, Ga. We have two adults only Savannah ghost walks (The Modern Hauntings Tour and The Uncensored Zombie Tour) as well as a family friendly ghost tour (The City of the Dead Tour). If you are a fan of Haunted Savannah, hags, shadow people, secret cemeteries and all things strange then Blue Orb Tours is for you. Reservations are required.
Gainesville, FL
3 attraction reviews
“Fun and informative for believers and nonbelievers alike.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

We went on the City of the Dead tour with Tobias McGriff. He was entertaining: funny and sort of hipsterish. We visited historical haunted places and were told the history and legends surrounding them. We were givien a chance to take pictures and walk around each place. Everyone was given a book at the end of the tour and websites to visit, extending the spooky past that night. I'm not a believer, but my friend is. We both had fun. I liked the history and she liked the stories.

Also, when I woke up in the middle of the night that night, I thought back to the tour and was a little freaked out, so good on you Tobias.

Fun.

Columbia, South Carolina
“zombie tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Best ghost tour I've ever been on. I was looking for a tour without all the costumes and theatrics. The tour was led by someone truly interested and experienced in the subject. Very informative.

New York, New York, United States
11 attraction reviews
“Informative, fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

If you book the City of the Dead Tour, a professional, energetic tour guide will take you on a 90 min walking tour of Savannah. She will share with you ghost stories, some based on history, some on legend, all of them entertaining. The tour allows you to take pictures, but sadly the boyfriend and I did not capture any evidence of ghosts. Dress warm and be sure to visit the bathroom before you start this tour. Be sure to book tours ahead; we were lucky that same day bookings were available.

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“One of the main reasons to go to Savannah!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

This was the highlight of my vacation to Savannah! Tobias did an outstanding job scaring the crap out of me. There were some interesting tales and we were able to take a walking tour of Savannah. Well worth the money!!! You've got to do this!!

Visited July 2012
“THE BEST GHOST TOUR IN SAVANNAH”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

After doing days of research on all the ghost tours in Savannah, I chose blu orb. I wanted true facts, and the history on the haunted sites. This tour by far is the best!!! It's not hokey, it's the real deal. Tobias is awesome! Being a former paranormal investigator myself I was looking forward to my trip to Savannah. With so many ghost tours in Savannah, I can say blu orb is more than just a ghost tour, they are not just one of the many tour guides in Savannah. Tobias is an actual paranormal investigator this is what he does for a living....it's his passion, and you can tell when he's on the tour. I'm honored I was able to go on a tour with blu orb. We loved it so much we live two hours away and plan on comming bk for a night trip for some dinner & booking another tour with blu orb. We did the midnight zombie tour. Please don't let the zombie thing throw you off this tour is not about Savannah zombies lol. At the end of the tour we had an option to receive a signed copy of a book written by Tobias, of course we wanted one :-) I just can't stress how much I appreciate blu orb tours. If you want a true ghost tour with paranormal facts that you can verify on your own go with blu orb. I was so pleased ,Tobias has inspired me to get back investigating. Thank you blu orb for being the real deal.