“My sister didn't sleep that night...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Blue Orb Savannah Ghost Tours

Blue Orb Savannah Ghost Tours
14 W Hull Street, Savannah, GA 31401 (Downtown)
+1 912-665-4258
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 120 Tours & Activities in Savannah
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Savannah Ghost Tours at their best- Blue Orb Tours Was named "Best Savannah Ghost Tour" by The Destination Guide. Blue Orb Tours offers 3 ghost tours in Savannah, Ga. We have two adults only Savannah ghost walks (The Modern Hauntings Tour and The Uncensored Zombie Tour) as well as a family friendly ghost tour (The City of the Dead Tour). If you are a fan of Haunted Savannah, hags, shadow people, secret cemeteries and all things strange then Blue Orb Tours is for you. Reservations are required.
Naples, Florida, United States
“My sister didn't sleep that night...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

My sister and I went on a trip to Savannah recently and we enjoyed the Blue Orb Tour with Tobias. We went on the Zombie Tour, and it was pretty much was I expected. It was good for our first night, because it was a lot of walking. We all met at a square and walked together. Our group was large, but Tobias is loud enough to hear. He told many good stories that scared my sister enough that she did not sleep that night. I enjoyed walking, because we were able to stop and take pictures, something that was harder to do on the trolley tour we took. I would do it again, not sure about my sister. I got some good stories, and good pictures to take home with me.
There are bathroom stops along the way. I would recommend bringing some water.

South Carolina
11 attraction reviews
“Compelling story-telling backed with facts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

My husband and I went on the Zombie Tour with Tobias. What a wonderful story-teller he is. He shared with us his favorite stories from the district for this special Halloween walk. The stories were very detailed and interesting and backed with factual references to lend some credibility. Tobias was funny yet professional and very knowledgable. He did not have to use cheesy tactics to creep us out. His stories were enough. We also have Tobias' book that he signed for us and I am looking forward to continue learning about Savannah ghosts. The best part of our tour with Tobias was visiting the slave cemetery. My husband actually captured a recording of what sounds like an African woman humming. There was no one humming on our tour. Pretty neat! Thanks to Blue Orb Ghost Tours and Tobias for helping make our weekend away a memorable one!

Chapel Hill, North Carolina
27 attraction reviews
“Great Ghost Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Blue Orb and Tobius in particular was recommend to us. It certainly was an information/ghost story packed walking tour. If you want to know the haunted nature of historic Savannah - this is the tour for you!
However, If you are sensitive to spirits or afraid in any way you may want to think real hard about going on this tour. One young lady in our tour claimed she was attacked by an evil spirit that scratched her on the back - and she DID have scratches on her back.

Apex, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
“Not my favorite.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Sorry, I was not impressed. I had been to Savannah years ago and went on a ghost tour and loved it. But this was my husbands first trip so I wanted him to experience it too. Our tour did not include any of the most famous stories. No 1790, no Kehoe, no Pink House, no Marshall House. We ended up taking a second tour the next night so he could hear these stories.

los gatos
“Creepy and intertaining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Tobias is a very good story teller and truly has his tour group in the palm of his hand with his
harrowing stories and history to follow up his creepy stories it is so fun!! The walking tour is a must especially at night. He is most generous in spirit and truly passionate about the quality of his tours. I was skeptical but when I got home it was the main thing that stayed with me the history was facinating.

Still reeling.