“Satisfied” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 112 hotels in Savannah
Kansas City, United States
“Satisfied”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I am was very satisfied with your hotel. My family enjoyed it as well as I did. Staff was very nice and friendly and our room was very clean and fresh. We slept very comfortable and had a good breakfast that morning in your hotel. Thank you very much.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GM_HIS_Midtown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Midtown, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Thank you for leaving your 5 star review of our property. We are so glad to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay and trip to Savannah. It was our pleasure hosting you all and hope to see you again soon.

566 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Victoria, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

The Hampton Inn is always dependable and this location was very much up to that standard. Ease of access to restaurants, ammenities, and sights in Savannah. The pool and fitness facilities were great and a plus for our family. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Honolulu, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

The Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah GA was a great experience. The staff was warm, friendly, and very knowledgable about the local area. Great selection of items to choose from for the free breakfast. The beds were clean and comfortable.

Marietta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

I was staying at this nice hotel and received a call that a family member had passed, so I checked out late that night. A nice employee by the name of Bruce was so concerned about my long drive home, he gave me a bottle of water, escorted me to my vehicle, and said he was praying for our family. he asked me to let them know that I arrived safely. this was above and beyond and I really appreciate his concern and appreciation.

• Stayed July 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Would definitely stay here again. Good for business travel because the rooms are quiet. Good for families because not too far from local activities. The pool was shockingly cold, so don't expect to spend much time there.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GM_HIS_Midtown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Midtown, responded to this review, July 27, 2013
Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you found the hotel quiet and convenient for your business travels. We do apologize if the pool was too cold during your stay and have already adjusted the temperature. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I recently, took a trip to Savannah, and stayed here. Hotel room where nice and clean always smelled fresh, the staff was really friendly. Its at a nice location if your looking for something near the historic district, but don't what to spend that much. They had great recommendation for place to go. I would definitely stay there again!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

On a lark I went to Savannah on my way to Tybee Island (double Go!). This reviewer has been to Savannah several times over the years but never had such a positive experience. Let me just say on the front end I was skeptical. How can a chain be as positive an experience as the bed and breakfast (see my review of The Columbine in Louisville)? Is it possible? At this Inn and Suites, the answer is, yes- it was. From the time I checked in to the time I checked out I didn't have that in-a-chain-hotel feeling. You know the feeling I am talking about, where you are a confirmation number and little more. Not here. I was welcomed with a smile, had a clean room, and when I came in later in the evening, a "welcome back, did you have fun" conversation about Savannah and her offerings. I asked questions about where to go and didn't get answers built around the touristy spots to visit. Refreshing! Although my room looked over one of the main roads I never heard either the traffic or my neighbors. No children running up and down the halls, no loud television noise to keep me awake, clean and comfortable room, and friendly staff all leads this reviewer to say, yes, go, and stay.
My only suggestion to the Hamoton Inn people ad s possible way to upgrade? Bring in breakfast pastries from local bakeries rather than corporate fare. This would support the local market and make a "chain" hotel even more a partner to local small businesses. Breakfast was good and plentiful, but other than the dining room being kept clean (it was) the breakfast was indistinguishable from other chain offerings.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Midtown? Share your experiences!