1) Room: Stayed in October for a couple of nights, we subsequently experienced 4 other hotels during our trip at much higher rates, but the Hampton was actually the best room.
2) Staff: Friendly
3) Food: Breakfast the usual stodgy US fare with awful stewed coffee, strange processed egg omelettes, processed french toast, plastic plates, plastic knives/forks & plastic cups. No healthy eating options, but discovered this is normal in USA. In all the hotels the fruit looked the same - cubes of melon, grapes etc, which was probably out of a tin as well. I did notice the waffle maker, pour in your own batter. This was fun for a one off but add a million calories with breakfast syrup
However, this hotel did have a corner of the lobby dedicated to frozen food which you could take to your room & microwave, & there were a few "healthy options" choices. Also, teas in the lobby to help yourself.
4) Parking: Easy, free!! Unlike downtown Savannah.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Savannah Midtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Midtown Hotel Savannah