“savannah historic horse and buggy tour” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Savannah Fun Tours

Savannah Fun Tours
206 East Taylor Street, Savannah, GA 31401 (Downtown)
912 604 3425
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #41 of 120 Tours & Activities in Savannah
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Not the same old tour! Scavenger hunt tours, private bus tours, convertable tours - all different and all just for you! Call us and we'll help make your visit FUN!
williamsburg
18 attraction reviews
“savannah historic horse and buggy tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I thought when I booked this prior to getting to Savannah it was just for my husband and I. But this one had like 5 seats that fit 4 across. At first I was dissappointed but the tour was great! We learnt so much before we ventured out. It was very helpful with what we want to visit in the historic area. It is well worth it and the expense of it is very low. TAke the time and go on this!

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Great fun for Girl Scouts!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

This was super fun! Highly Recommend! We did a scavenger hunt and picked our start location and end location. I wanted a trip to Leopold's and they fit it right in our scavenger hunt! What a fun way to learn about Savannah. Great price and patch included!

Fresh Meadows, New York
“The Wonders of Savanna(Old & New)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

The Savanna Fun Tour was one of the most informative and enjoyable ride I've ever been on. Our bus driver and tour guide was Terri. She told us about all the historicle and new places. There are places on the tour where you can get off and on bus. I stayed on because I took the late tour. Yet, when I go back to Savanna I'll take the early tour so I can get off to see different places on the tour route. I really like this tour and will take some of the other tours as well. So, if you find yourself in Savanna and want to have an enjoyable 90 min or all day FUN tour THIS IS IT!

Ashland, Kentucky
“White trolly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

The trollies are great, you can get off and on whenever you want. The bus drivers give you tidbits of info. You realize that they had to do a lot of studying. Our guide was Terri, very informative and funny. She was from Tennessee, but knew a lot about the area. If you ever go to Savannah this is a must.

Maine
19 attraction reviews
“FUN! FUN! FUN!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

the name says it all, FUN! I had so much fun on this tour, after living in savannah for many years I decided to paly tourist for a day, this was by far the funnest tour I had been on, I'd reccoment anyone, regardless if you are visting or live in savannah take this tour! you won't regret it!

Visited June 2012