“The tour with Michelle was fantastic...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Savannah Belle Walking Tours

Savannah Belle Walking Tours
21 E McDonough St., (leaves from Reynolds Square), Savannah, GA 31401 (Downtown)
912-655-9896
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 139 activities in Savannah
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Enjoy a 90 minute tour of Savannah's Colonial, Revolutionary and Civil War history; pop culture; historic buildings; monuments; squares; churches; and gardens. Each of our squares with their overgrown oaks and Spanish moss has a story waiting to be told that cannot be found on a monument or historic marker. Savannah Belle Tours invites you to partake in the history of "the Hostess City of the South" like you have never experienced before. Also available private, group, or ghost tours.
London
50 attraction reviews
“The tour with Michelle was fantastic...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2010 via mobile

The tour with Michelle was fantastic. Michelle is lovely and knows her stuff! We were the only 2 booked on the morning of our tour but Michelle still kept our booking (some tour guides cancel if there isn't enough people, not good if that's your plan for the day!) the tour gives a great introduction to Savannah and is a must do on your first day in the city.

Savannah, Georgia
“Best Ghost Tour in Town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2010

I am a local Savannahian and I took my daughter and her friends on a ghost tour for her birthday. Michelle was awesome and the girls had a blast. Her stories were creepy not cheesy and she kept the girls entertained. I highly recommend taking your family on this tour it really is the best in Savannah!

Daytona Beach, Florida
“Great Time on walking Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2010

While in Savannah Georgia, my family went on a walking tour with Savannah Belle walking tours, we had such a good time, our guide Michelle made the tour fun for all.
She knew so much about Savannah we were so glad we choose her tour. I would highly recommend to my family and friends to take the tour and if I am in Savannah, Ga. again I will certainly repeat the tour.

Wake Forest, North Carolina
“The GREATEST Tour in Savannah !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2010

I have to say this tour was absolutely fantastic.. I have been on a few other tours in the past few year while visiting Savannah and i have to say this is my first time with Savannah Belle Walking Tours and it is by far the BEST.. Michelle adds her own twist to the tour and would highly recommend this tour to EVERYONE..
Thanks Michelle and I know i will see you again the next time i visit your historic town..

Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Outstanding, fantastic and fun!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2010

I first became fascinated with Savannah after reading "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil", a novel that takes place in Savannah,GA. My husband and I decided that we needed a family weekend get-away. We live four hours away in South Carolina so Savannah was the perfect short drive away for a great weekend with the kids. I researched on-line for tours because I really wanted to get to know more about Savannah. Savannah Belle Walking Tours caught my eye because there website said they were family-friendly. Michelle greeted us prompted at our scheduled tour time. We had an absolutely wonderful time on our 2 hour tour!! We learned so much about Savannah's history and culture and beautiful sights but most of all we had an absolute blast!! Michelle was professional and really geared towards making the tour fun for our children. I would highly recommend this tour for anyone wanting to experience some real southern charm.