“well worth it!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Savannah Belle Walking Tours

Savannah Belle Walking Tours
21 E McDonough St., (leaves from Reynolds Square), Savannah, GA 31401 (Downtown)
912-655-9896
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 139 activities in Savannah
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Enjoy a 90 minute tour of Savannah's Colonial, Revolutionary and Civil War history; pop culture; historic buildings; monuments; squares; churches; and gardens. Each of our squares with their overgrown oaks and Spanish moss has a story waiting to be told that cannot be found on a monument or historic marker. Savannah Belle Tours invites you to partake in the history of "the Hostess City of the South" like you have never experienced before. Also available private, group, or ghost tours.
savannah ga
“well worth it!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2009

Bring your camera! I Got the best Gost picture. She is very knowledgeable about savannah and i truly leaned alot about this hunted city. I would do this tour over and over again. Just loved it. Oh and she is great with the kids. My son is 2 years old and he cried a little but she was very kind. like i said i just love it. every bit of it.
Tamekita R.

Savannah, Georgia
“Fascinating and creepy history of ghosts in Savannah!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2009

My wife, her father and I went on Michelle's ghost tour Saturday night. We started at Wright Square at around 7:30 and walked about a mile all over the historic district. It took about two hours, and finished up at Johnson Square. Michelle has a seemingly unlimited knowledge of Savannah in general and of Savannah's murders, ghosts and hauntings in particular. What I liked best was finding out significant historical facts about locations I've driven by hundreds of times but never gave a second glance. I also really like the fact that while Michelle clearly enjoys when people get a bit creeped out by her stories, the stories are told from a historical perspective and the presentation is not in the least bit showy or staged or an act. This is a leisurely one mile walk, but it does take two hours, so I would definitely recommend walking shoes. Also, do take a camera (one with a flash). Michelle showed us pictures she took that had objects and shapes in them that I can't explain. We took our pictures on a disposable camera, so we'll have to wait to see the photos we took. Take this tour!!!

Virginia
“A Walk Through Savannah is the BEST way to Go”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2009

A family member had visted Savannah, and took a bus tour. They told me many times how much they regretted that decision. It was so impersonal. When my husband and I visited Savannah recently and wanted to see the "charm" of the city we decided we were going to take the walking tour. We contacted Savannah Belle Walking Tours, and found the tour guide to be a delight. She was very knowledgeable, and had answers to all of our questions about the history of the sites. I would recomend this tour to anyone who is visiting Savannah, or lives there and wants to know the history of the city they live in.

Elko
“Wonderful Walking Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2009

During my recent trip to Savannah, Savannah Belle Walking Tours came highly recommended as a way to see the heart of Savannah in more intimate detail than the bus tours. Our group was small which gave us the opportunity to ask several questions. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable, personable and a whole heckuva lot of fun!

BB1020
“Wonderful experience and a great price too!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2009

I live in Savannah and while I had guests visiting I decided to go with them on a historic walking tour, and the Savannah Belle Walking Tour was the right choice. They did such a wonderful job, that I learned things I never even knew about Savannah. I would recommend it to anyone! Oh and of course the price was right.