“Awesome tour!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Savannah Belle Walking Tours

Savannah Belle Walking Tours
21 E McDonough St., (leaves from Reynolds Square), Savannah, GA 31401 (Downtown)
912-655-9896
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 120 Tours & Activities in Savannah
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy a 90 minute tour of Savannah's Colonial, Revolutionary and Civil War history; pop culture; historic buildings; monuments; squares; churches; and gardens. Each of our squares with their overgrown oaks and Spanish moss has a story waiting to be told that cannot be found on a monument or historic marker. Savannah Belle Tours invites you to partake in the history of "the Hostess City of the South" like you have never experienced before. Also available private, group, or ghost tours.
20 attraction reviews
“Awesome tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2011

My friend and I took a tour with Michelle on August 14th. It was an excellent tour! She is incredibly knowledgeable about Savannah's history, and she truly seems to enjoy giving tours. The tour was small (only 4 people besides me and my friend), so we had no trouble hearing all of the information. We visited quite a few of the squares as well as many historic houses and churches. This was a great tour! I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone looking for an interesting, enjoyable tour in Savannah.

El Paso, Texas
“Great tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2011

I loved this tour. My husband is in the military and we are very patriotic. I never knew the south had so much military history. I always thought of Georgia as being Civil War history only. I enjoyed learning the homes as well. Savannah has the most beautiful homes and as Michelle told us the stories, I could imagine how life would have been back during that time period. She also suggested some other things to do while we were there. It was a great overview and a great way to start our vacation.

Visited June 2011
Boulder, Colorado
“We had a wonderful time!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011

Who knew you could have this much fun while learning? If we had a question, she had the answer. Her recommendations for dining were spot on. We moved at a nice slow pace and the information was endless. I liked the fact that she did not have a large group and she was very personal and friendly. I would do this tour again in a heartbeat!

Visited June 2011
“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2011

My husband and I had never been to Savannah before and booked this tour on the morning of our last day.it was the highlight of our visit! Michelle was fantastic and we couldn't have been happier!
She was a wealth of knowledge and you could just tell how much she loves what she does. We will be back to Savannah and to take another tour with Michelle!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Amazing knowledge, fascinating and fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2011

We think you really need to walk this city to appreciate it (hard to see through the trees from a car or bus). Michelle was incredibly knowledgeable. She was full of entertaining and fascinating knowledge about the city and any questions or comments yielded even more amazing stories. It seemed as if she was picking the stories and anecdotes for us. We are sure when we go next time we will learn all new things as she has enough knowledge for many dozens of unique tours. Amazing.

Visited May 2011