We reserved a king room and was given a 2 queen handicapped room. It is not at all what it looks like in the picture. We arrived and the lobby was almost all dark. Not at all welcoming. Shower was very poor as water ran out and water pressure was very low at 11:45 at night. I hate to see what it will be like in the morning. The TV is way off to one side and hard to see from the far bed. It sounds loud by the close bed but is hard to hear from the far bed. The rooms are not soundproof as we could hear hall noise. No divider in room as pictured. 3 bath towels for a room that could sleep 4. Two glasses only also. Beds do sag and beds look like they were recently slept in. Not crisp looking at all. This hotel is very cheap in what they give you for $250 a night. Parking is $20 and valet. I am almost afraid what the breakfast will be. We tried to change rooms but was told none were left. Do not stay here no matter the price. Marriott should be ashamed of this property.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Savannah Downtown Hotel
- Springhill Suites Savannah Downtown Hotel Savannah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand-new SpringHill Suites Savannah Historic District is located in the heart of the Historic District, offering free breakfast and contemporary guest suites. Our Savannah hotel’s downtown suites are within walking distance of the Savannah Civic Center, Telfair Museum of Art, City Market, Lady & Son's Restaurant, River Street & Savannah's Visitor Center. For Girl Scouts, we offer the immediate access to the Juliette Gordon Lowe Birthplace, a great way to experience the history of Savannah near our downtown hotel. Our hotel’s complimentary features include a hot breakfast, high-speed Internet in all guest rooms and public areas, mini-fridge and microwave in every guest room, on-site concierge services with trolley pick-up & an on-site heated pool and state-of-the-art fitness center. All of our hotel’s downtown Savannah, GA guest rooms are 50% larger than average & include an oversized walk-in glass shower, a separate powder room and a 37" flat-screen TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, AAA Travel Services, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com and Otel so you can book your SpringHill Suites Savannah Downtown/Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.