Enjoyed our three night stay. Walked everywhere. Parking was expensive but convenient. Rooms were very nice. Requested an upper floor and a quiet room and was accommodated. Breakfast was good; however, things were not always replenished in a timely manner. Concierge was very helpful and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Savannah Downtown Hotel
- Springhill Suites Savannah Downtown Hotel Savannah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand-new SpringHill Suites Savannah Historic District is located in the heart of the Historic District, offering free breakfast and contemporary guest suites. Our Savannah hotel’s downtown suites are within walking distance of the Savannah Civic Center, Telfair Museum of Art, City Market, Lady & Son's Restaurant, River Street & Savannah's Visitor Center. For Girl Scouts, we offer the immediate access to the Juliette Gordon Lowe Birthplace, a great way to experience the history of Savannah near our downtown hotel. Our hotel’s complimentary features include a hot breakfast, high-speed Internet in all guest rooms and public areas, mini-fridge and microwave in every guest room, on-site concierge services with trolley pick-up & an on-site heated pool and state-of-the-art fitness center. All of our hotel’s downtown Savannah, GA guest rooms are 50% larger than average & include an oversized walk-in glass shower, a separate powder room and a 37" flat-screen TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, AAA Travel Services, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com and Otel so you can book your SpringHill Suites Savannah Downtown/Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.