This hotel is great for Girl Scout troops and families wanting to visit Savannah. Just blocks from the Juliette Gordon Low House. Free hot breakfast. I love the room layout with the toilet in a separate space from the shower. Friendly and helpful desk staff.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Savannah Downtown Hotel Savannah
- Springhill Suites Savannah Downtown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand-new SpringHill Suites Savannah Historic District is located in the heart of the Historic District, offering free breakfast and contemporary guest suites. Our Savannah hotel’s downtown suites are within walking distance of the Savannah Civic Center, Telfair Museum of Art, City Market, Lady & Son's Restaurant, River Street & Savannah's Visitor Center. For Girl Scouts, we offer the immediate access to the Juliette Gordon Lowe Birthplace, a great way to experience the history of Savannah near our downtown hotel. Our hotel’s complimentary features include a hot breakfast, high-speed Internet in all guest rooms and public areas, mini-fridge and microwave in every guest room, on-site concierge services with trolley pick-up & an on-site heated pool and state-of-the-art fitness center. All of our hotel’s downtown Savannah, GA guest rooms are 50% larger than average & include an oversized walk-in glass shower, a separate powder room and a 37" flat-screen TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your SpringHill Suites Savannah Downtown/Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.