“My mouth is watering as I remember . . .” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Savannah Candy Kitchen

Savannah Candy Kitchen
225 E River Street, Savannah, GA 31401 (Downtown)
(912) 233-8411
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 48 Shopping in Savannah
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
Dodge Co., Wisconsin
50 attraction reviews
“My mouth is watering as I remember . . .”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Ooh -- yum. This place not only allows you to eat your weight in sugar, you can absorb it through your pores from the air. Can't say enough good things about their pralines. The divinity looked -- well - divine! There were too many choices for one trip. You can watch a batch of whatever's cooking being made, too. Fun for kids of all ages!

Visited October 2013

Asheville, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
“Alright”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

If you're looking for high quality chocolate, there are better places to go. The experience is definitely fun and would be a great place for kids. Thought it was a little over priced though.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great owners!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

This is how you run a business. I was staying in a hotel across the street and walked over in the morning to buy some candy for my kids since I was away on business and wanted to bring them something from my trip.

However, a sign on the door said that they were closed for renovations. Noticing my disappointment, the owners offered to let me in and pick out something. I declined because I did not want to be intrusive. They would not hear it. I was then presented with two bags of candy, on the house, for my lucky kids.

What a nice and genuine gesture. I will be back!!

Visited October 2013
Riverside, California
168 attraction reviews
“REALLY GOOD”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Visited to watch candy being made. The shop has a huge selection of a variety of candy and candy types. The peanut brittle was being offered as a sample. It was exceptionally good.

Luray, Virginia
10 attraction reviews
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

If you like candy, then you have to go to Savannah Candy Kitchen! The pecan pralines were absolutely fantastic! I devoured mine before I left the store! There was all kinds of candy everywhere. If you couldn't find something you wanted, then you are too hard to please!!! I even went to the store in Charleston to get another taste of the pralines!