Opened in December 2008 this Hampton Inn was the nicest one I have ever stayed in and I have stayed in over 30. Very clean modern rooms, no micro or fridge in my room was the only drawback. Large bathroom with granite counter top. A bit noisy on the 95N side of the hotel so ask for the side facing away from 95. Good restaurant named Sam Sneads just down the road excellent steak.
About 15-20 minutes from downtown Savannah, but right off 95 and reight next to the airport. No pets allowed. Several other chain hotels in the area and a Waffle House. Not much else.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Airport Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Airport Hotel Savannah
- Hampton Inn And Suites Savannah Airport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Airport hotel is located conveniently off of I-95 at exit 104 and sits lakeside overlooking Crosswinds Golf Club. Savannah provides a good selection of dining, family fun and shopping all near our hotel that offers a complimentary area/airport shuttle within a five mile radius. Enjoy all the amenities that our hotel offers: free Hot Breakfast Buffet, Evening Cookies, Free Wireless & Wired Internet, HHonors Points & Miles, Cloud Nine Bed, Outdoor Pool, Business Center, and Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.