We had a one night stay on our way to Florida for a family vacation with a party of 4. We got a queen double and were very impressed to have a microwave and fridge in a standard room. The entire facility was very clean and the staff was wonderful. Three things to know when staying at this hotel. 1) The pool is an outdoor pool. 2) There is no hot tub. 3) Ask for extra pillows. The pillows were very small and there were only 3 pillows on each bed. We looked in the closet for extra pillows, but were too tired/lazy to go downstairs to ask for additional pillows. I would recommend this to anyone, but have to give it 4 out of 5 just because of those 3 reasons.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Airport Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Airport Hotel Savannah
- Hampton Inn And Suites Savannah Airport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Airport hotel is located conveniently off of I-95 at exit 104 and sits lakeside overlooking Crosswinds Golf Club. Savannah provides a good selection of dining, family fun and shopping all near our hotel that offers a complimentary area/airport shuttle within a five mile radius. Enjoy all the amenities that our hotel offers: free Hot Breakfast Buffet, Evening Cookies, Free Wireless & Wired Internet, HHonors Points & Miles, Cloud Nine Bed, Outdoor Pool, Business Center, and Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.