This hotel offers everything you'd expect from an airport hotel: It's clean, comfortable, convenient, and congenial. The room was exceptionally clean, and the bed was wonderful. Once I was inside my room, there was no external noise from cars or planes. In addition, they serve a good breakfast with waffles, hot and cold cereal (with a big pot of oatmeal), yogurt, toast, fresh apples and bananas, all available in a lounge off the main lobby that has several tv's, a fireplace, tables, and couches.
If you need a ride to a nearby restaurant, the friendly shuttle drivers are happy to drop you off and pick you up. Both Cheddars and Sam Snead's are close; Sam Snead's is the better choice unless you want the noisy, family environment at Cheddars.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Airport Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Airport Hotel Savannah
- Hampton Inn And Suites Savannah Airport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Airport hotel is located conveniently off of I-95 at exit 104 and sits lakeside overlooking Crosswinds Golf Club. Savannah provides a good selection of dining, family fun and shopping all near our hotel that offers a complimentary area/airport shuttle within a five mile radius. Enjoy all the amenities that our hotel offers: free Hot Breakfast Buffet, Evening Cookies, Free Wireless & Wired Internet, HHonors Points & Miles, Cloud Nine Bed, Outdoor Pool, Business Center, and Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.