This Inn is in a great location in the historic Victorian district. The wine and cheese and deserts/coffee in the evening was a nice touch and the full breakfast in the courtyard patio in the mornings was fantastic! The bed was a little high but had a stairstep to get into it. I stayed in one of the courtyard rooms in back,not the main house which I think I would prefer. There are some stairs to manage so that could be an issue if you need special accomendations.
- Also Known As:
- Eliza Thompson House Hotel
- Eliza Thompson House Hotel Savannah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eliza Thompson House is an exquisite 1847 bed and breakfast inn located on beautiful Jones Street. Recommended by Conde Nast Johansens and known for superior service, this inn is private, peaceful, and just a short walk from Savannah's most-loved historic attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, AAA Travel Services, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Eliza Thompson House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.