My wife and I located the Eliza Thompson House as we searched for a location within Savannah close enough to River Street yet far enough away from traffic. The staff greated and provided us with abundant information in regards to dining and our historical interests. Our room overlooked the garden and was cozy, quiet and very comfortable. Ms Virginia prepared a tasteful and delicious continental breakfast and if grits are served, you must try them. The house contains alot of history and possesses some of the original works. We will return here for another visit to Savannah.
- Also Known As:
- Eliza Thompson House Hotel
- Eliza Thompson House Hotel Savannah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eliza Thompson House is an exquisite 1847 bed and breakfast inn located on beautiful Jones Street. Recommended by Conde Nast Johansens and known for superior service, this inn is private, peaceful, and just a short walk from Savannah's most-loved historic attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, AAA Travel Services, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Eliza Thompson House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.