Lovely historical building. Perfectly located for touring old Savannah. Not only was the complimentary breakfast delicious- so was the desserts served from 8-10!
As for the staff, they could not be any more accommodating.
This was my mothers first time at a B&B, and though I' glad she enjoyed it, I'm afraid the bar has now been set too high!
- Also Known As:
- Eliza Thompson House Hotel Savannah
- Eliza Thompson House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eliza Thompson House is an exquisite 1847 bed and breakfast inn located on beautiful Jones Street. Recommended by Conde Nast Johansens and known for superior service, this inn is private, peaceful, and just a short walk from Savannah's most-loved historic attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, AAA Travel Services, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Eliza Thompson House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.