My wife and I have stayed with the Eliza Thompson House many times before and this time was just as wonderful! It was our honeymoon and there was no doubt where we would be staying!
The staff, again, were wonderful and friendly as we've come to expect! It's nice to see dedicated people, many of whom have been there for years. It's like coming home each time we stay! Erin, Nell, and Kevin were amazing as usual!
We always book the J. Stephen room, overlooking Jones Street and The Garden Courtyard. It was Eliza's master bedroom and our personal favorite. Ms. Virgina out does herself with breakfast! (despite what one reviewer said). The pancakes were so yummy, we had seconds! We come for the beauty of Savannah, but stay for the genuine hospitality of the staff at the Eliza Thompson!
- Also Known As:
- Eliza Thompson House Hotel Savannah
- Eliza Thompson House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eliza Thompson House is an exquisite 1847 bed and breakfast inn located on beautiful Jones Street. Recommended by Conde Nast Johansens and known for superior service, this inn is private, peaceful, and just a short walk from Savannah's most-loved historic attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Eliza Thompson House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.