I stayed at the Andaz last time in Savannah, and that's a chic, romantic hotel. But for a budget girls weekend away, the Country Inn served our purposes well. The lobby is really, really nice. The service is incredible. I'd especially like to thank a young man whose name, I think, is Quincy Jones. He actually ran over to the parking lot a block away to help me, and was incredibly gracious about my being an idiot. I doubt he even told his manager how he went out of his way to help. All the front-desk folks were nice too. The rooms were fine. Mine had two queen beds. It was huge, with a nothing view and meh decor, but I wasn't in Savannah to sit in a hotel room. Add in free breakfast and free WiFi, and you have a good total package with prices among the lowest in the historic district (unless you're going icky-budget, which I wasn't).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Country Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District is the perfect spot for travelers looking to explore all the Historic Savannah has to offer. Located within walking distance to all of Savannah's historical treasures, guests can take advantage of what truly is a walking city. From our beautifully appointed guest rooms to our comfortable and inviting public areas, guests will have the perfect location to begin a memory making experience in this truly unique city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AAA Travel Services, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites - Savannah Historic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites - Savannah Historic
- Country Inn & Suites - Savannah Historic Hotel Savannah
- Country Inn Savannah
- Savannah Country Inn