My husband and I visited for a quick two nights on our way back to Florida. The hotel was in a good location and was very safe and comfortable. I wish they had a more comfortable are in the room to sit for two people but the bed was great. Parking was easy and being that is was so close it was easy to walk to main locations for the tours. Savannah overall was a little to busy for us but it is vacation season for everyone so we understood.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Country Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District is the perfect spot for travelers looking to explore all the Historic Savannah has to offer. Located within walking distance to all of Savannah's historical treasures, guests can take advantage of what truly is a walking city. From our beautifully appointed guest rooms to our comfortable and inviting public areas, guests will have the perfect location to begin a memory making experience in this truly unique city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Carlson, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Country Inn & Suites - Savannah Historic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites - Savannah Historic
- Country Inn & Suites - Savannah Historic Hotel Savannah
- Country Inn Savannah
- Savannah Country Inn