This was a comfortable place to stay, with a great location on the southside of the historic district in Savannah. Easy to walk to the river and all over the historic squares and all the interesting locations. Really nice concierge who was very helpful to us. And it was more affordable than the Courtyard Marriott which is just a block away. The hotel was also quiet and clean, the bed comfortable, lots of pillows, both soft and firm. I'd stay here again and look for other hotels in the chain when I'm travelling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Country Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District is the perfect spot for travelers looking to explore all the Historic Savannah has to offer. Located within walking distance to all of Savannah's historical treasures, guests can take advantage of what truly is a walking city. From our beautifully appointed guest rooms to our comfortable and inviting public areas, guests will have the perfect location to begin a memory making experience in this truly unique city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites - Savannah Historic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites - Savannah Historic
- Country Inn & Suites - Savannah Historic Hotel Savannah
- Country Inn Savannah
- Savannah Country Inn