My family and I enjoyed every minute of our visit to Savannah and this hotel. I was a little worried since it was our first visit to the city and wasn't sure where to stay site unseen. The property was very nice, the check in/check out very friendly and speedy. The breakfast was great. Loved the location, close to the visitors center and trolley stops. My son loved the indoor pool after a long day of exploring. I would 100 % stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Country Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District is the perfect spot for travelers looking to explore all the Historic Savannah has to offer. Located within walking distance to all of Savannah's historical treasures, guests can take advantage of what truly is a walking city. From our beautifully appointed guest rooms to our comfortable and inviting public areas, guests will have the perfect location to begin a memory making experience in this truly unique city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Carlson, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Country Inn & Suites - Savannah Historic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites - Savannah Historic Hotel Savannah
- Country Inn And Suites - Savannah Historic
- Country Inn Savannah
- Savannah Country Inn