Traveled with a senior group from our church (Apples Chapel) of 25. When we arrived the rooms were ready and the staff greeted us and gave us info of the area. The rooms were very quiet with comfortable beds. At breakfast we were greeted by Brenda and Sonya who took very good care of us. Such a friendly staff which made our morning great to start off the day. In fact when our bus drove off at the end of our time there, Brenda came out to wave us good-bye. We all felt like we were leaving family behind. We met new friends while staying there. The hotel was in the historic district so we were close to the visitor center, close to DOT transportation and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Country Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District is the perfect spot for travelers looking to explore all the Historic Savannah has to offer. Located within walking distance to all of Savannah's historical treasures, guests can take advantage of what truly is a walking city. From our beautifully appointed guest rooms to our comfortable and inviting public areas, guests will have the perfect location to begin a memory making experience in this truly unique city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Country Inn & Suites - Savannah Historic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites - Savannah Historic
- Country Inn & Suites - Savannah Historic Hotel Savannah
- Country Inn Savannah
- Savannah Country Inn