I did some price checks, and this hotel was very reasonable, given that it is in the historic district (on the perimeter, true, but still walkable to everything.) Staff was very nice and helpful, breakfast was pleasant. I would stay here again. I used the adjacent parking garage for an additional $12 nightly. Did not use my carfor my entire stay - walked everywhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Country Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District is the perfect spot for travelers looking to explore all the Historic Savannah has to offer. Located within walking distance to all of Savannah's historical treasures, guests can take advantage of what truly is a walking city. From our beautifully appointed guest rooms to our comfortable and inviting public areas, guests will have the perfect location to begin a memory making experience in this truly unique city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Carlson, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Country Inn & Suites - Savannah Historic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites - Savannah Historic
- Country Inn & Suites - Savannah Historic Hotel Savannah
- Country Inn Savannah
- Savannah Country Inn