Nice big room, very clean, and comfortable. Lovely and very helpful check in staff, just a shame about the lacklustre breakfast staff. Food was fine and plentiful, but the Saturday morning staff looked tired and fed up, not a smile in sight, a bit of a sad start to our first day of sunshine.
Great location, pleasant walk down to the riverside for lots of dining choices, and a short stroll from Forsythe Park.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites - Savannah Historic
- Country Inn & Suites - Savannah Historic Hotel
- Country Inn & Suites - Savannah Historic Hotel Savannah
- Country Inn Savannah
- Savannah Country Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Country Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District is the perfect spot for travelers looking to explore all the Historic Savannah has to offer. Located within walking distance to all of Savannah's historical treasures, guests can take advantage of what truly is a walking city. From our beautifully appointed guest rooms to our comfortable and inviting public areas, guests will have the perfect location to begin a memory making experience in this truly unique city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Carlson, AAA Travel Services, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Venere so you can book your Country Inn & Suites - Savannah Historic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.