This was a girlfriends weekend in Historic Savannah. Check in was a breeze the front desk staff was friendly. We were put on the ground floor across from the vending machine, which spilled out ice all night long. The breakfast room was constantly out of coffee and creamer, trash was left sitting on the counter at the coffee station and the attendants working there walked by it several times and didn't bother with it. Saturday and Sunday mornings we were treated Stryofoam plates and cups and plastic utensils as the staff said it was easier than using the dishes we used on a weekday. Our room was left unattended and I had to call at 4pm to find out when we could expect at least clean towels. After a day walking in the rain, we both wanted a hot shower, no hot water and no towels. Disappointing.
I've stayed in other Country Inn & Suites that were better organized and maintained than this was. It wasn't a bad location or a bad hotel, it just needs some leadership.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Country Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District is the perfect spot for travelers looking to explore all the Historic Savannah has to offer. Located within walking distance to all of Savannah's historical treasures, guests can take advantage of what truly is a walking city. From our beautifully appointed guest rooms to our comfortable and inviting public areas, guests will have the perfect location to begin a memory making experience in this truly unique city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AAA Travel Services, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites - Savannah Historic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites - Savannah Historic
- Country Inn & Suites - Savannah Historic Hotel Savannah
- Country Inn Savannah
- Savannah Country Inn