We just spent one cold night in January at the Hotel Nemacolin Woodland Resort & Spa and it could not have been warmer and more wonderful. The staff members are friendly and very efficient. The hotel itself is beautiful and beyond exquisite. The Lady Luck Casino where we fully enjoyed the evening, dining at Otis and Henry's as well as breakfast at the Lautrec, the brunch was fantastic. We have stay at many places which was also wonderful, but our stay at the
Nemacolin Woodland Resort & Spa was the most perfect romantic get away night! Thanks to all of the staff at Nemacolin Woodlands.
- Also Known As:
- Nemacolin Woodlands Hotel Farmington
- Nemacolin Woodlands Hotel
- Nemacolin Resort
- Nemacolin Woodlands
- Nemacolin Woodlands Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 2,000 acres in the Laurel Highlands of Western Pennsylvania and just 70 miles southeast of Pittsburgh, Nemacolin Woodlands Resort is consistently recognized in the travel and hospitality industry for superior service, luxurious accommodations, large selection of amenities and as a first-class meeting destination. Nemacolin is one of only 11 Resorts in the world to feature both Forbes Five-Star and AAA Five-Diamond lodging and dining. With activities and amenities galore you can expect the unexpected at Nemacolin Woodlands Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Nemacolin Woodlands Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.