“Good for Breakfast or Lunch” 4 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Potbelly Sandwich Works
621 E Pratt Street, Baltimore, MD (Downtown)
410-332-7524
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout, Delivery
Neighborhood: Downtown
Rochester, New York
“Good for Breakfast or Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

If you're looking for a neat little place for a sandwich or salad that is quick and a departure from the norm, I recommend Potbelly. After walking by this place a number of time while in Baltimore area on business I decided to stop in and try a breakfast sandwich. I had bacon and egg on a multi-grain bun and it was very good. Last week I went in at lunchtime and it was pretty busy. There were a lot of people sitting around eating lunch and enjoying the singer/guitar player. I had a salad and was as impressed as I was earlier with breakfast. Wish I had stopped here before. I've been missing out.

76% Recommend
Swarthmore, Pennsylvania
“fantastic prices! good food, dog friendly seating outside”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

fantastic prices! good food, dog friendly seating outside. We walked around the harbor and topped our night off with dinner outside at Potbelly's. We enjoyed hoagies and drinks outside with our dog, and it was great. Their prices can't be beat, in my opinion.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Champion, Pennsylvania
“Good, Healthy Salad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Had lunch with 2 friends here while visiting The Inner Harbor.
Very good place for lunch. Fast, fresh and reasonably priced.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tempe, Arizona
“Great Food, Not Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Would love to give Potbelly 5 Star review just on the food alone. Good prices, excellent sandwiches. Puts Subway to shame. Taste one and I think you will agree. The one we visited at The Inner Harbor, unfortunately had very poor service and was dirty. Tables had not been wiped down all day, and wrappers, etc. littering the floor. Take your food with you and you will enjoy it more. Went back the next day and service and cleanliness no better. Hopefully better management on the way.

Visited August 2012
UK
“Great place for a sandwich or salad”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

Great place to grab a sandwich at lunch time. I chose an Italian and it was great - the bread was fresh and the sandwich fillings tasted good . I visited twice during my stay in Baltimore the first time at aound 12.30pm the palce was crowded with a line almost out of the door and every table filled it was incredibly noisy so I bailed out and ate elsewhere. Next day I went about 11.30am and it was an oasis of quiet with hardly any line and plenty of choice of seating - a completely different experience to the day before.
Tip: arrive before the lunch time crowds for a much more enjoyable and relaxing experience

• Visited July 2012