“For the service and value, I was in love with this hotel ” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Downtown

You added Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Downtown to your Saves list
Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Downtown
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8 East Pleasant Street, Baltimore, MD 21202 (Formerly Comfort Inn & Suites Baltimore) (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15% by Booking Early
Ranked #6 of 59 Hotels in Baltimore
New York
“For the service and value, I was in love with this hotel ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Came here with my son for a couple of baseball games at Camden yards - orioles vs our team the Yankees .
I wanted a large enough suite like room that I could share with him with both of us having enough room. This layout was perfect. The bed was not a queen but that worked fine because I used the sofa bed and he use that bed. There is a curtain that you pull to separate the two areas.
There was a kitchen area with dishwasher , microwave and refrigerator. Bathroom was just a stand up shower but water pressure and temperature was great. I loved the two zone toilet flush. The half button for a little flush and the full button for a full flush. Very enviromental friendly.
Breakfast was pretty much a full breakfast, self serve.
Everyone was friendly, including front desk Linita .

tips: it's a 15 minute walk to Camden yards and I'm not sure I would do it in the late night but the daytime and early evening it was a breeze.
Valet is a bit slow because it's mostly one person at a time but like I said the friendliness makes up for it
The bedding for the sofa bed smelled like it wasn't laundered. This was my only peeve about the stay. I split the main beds bedding and pillows with my son, but in hindsight I wish I had brought it to the front desks attention. I'm sure it would have been addressed and resolved for future guests.
All in all , if I'm in the Baltimore area I would stay here again.

Stayed July 2014
EliasThompson, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Downtown, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Dear Traveler,

Thank you so much for sharing such a positive review of your most recent visit to Baltimore Maryland on TripAdvisor. I am truly delighted to read that you enjoyed your room, the hotel’s location, and the amenities the hotel has to offer. Thank you for your kind words pertaining to our service team. We will look forward to serving you again should your travels bring you back our way, hopefully in the not far future.

Elias Thompson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Long Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

On vacation we stayed at the Home2 Suites for a couple of days, what a wonderful 2 days that turned out to be. The rooms were clean and organized in a very effective way. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful, Carla Linita Irvin was extremely pleasant and is a great asset to this organization. When visiting Baltimore I will definitely be returning to this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

So my girlfriend and I came down to Baltimore for a long weekend to see the sights and taste the food. We stayed at Home2 Suites which provided us with a shuttle to the Rusty Scupper. The gentleman that helped us, Phillip, was very helpful. Not only did he get us to the restaurant and back safely and on time he went above and beyond being sure to show us other points of interests and give personal recommendations. What a great guy!

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

I have been staying here for a little over a week and have a few more to go. My experience has been very good. The rooms are well decorated and clean. The hotel is in a very convenient location and the staff are great! They have been very responsive and friendly especially the front desk ladies and Phillip the shuttle driver. I will return soon hopefully.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dear,

Thank you so much for sharing such a positive review of your most recent visit to Baltimore Maryland on TripAdvisor. I am truly delighted to read that you enjoyed your room and overall the hotel. Thank you for your kind words pertaining to our service team. We will look forward to serving you again should your travels bring you back our way, hopefully in the not far future.

Elias Thompson
Dallastown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Our stay was fantastic. The staff was friendly, helpful and courteous.
Our room was immaculate. The kitchenette allowed us to prepare meals.
The breakfast was good and Darnell was extremely helpful and courteous showing us what all was offered. The breakfast area was very clean and food well presented.
The wifi worked great.
The hotel is conveniently located once we arrived we never used our car until time to leave.
The charm city locator has stops less than a block away to catch free bus.
We also walked to Inner Harbor and Lexington market.
We had a great vacation in Baltimore and the hotel contributed greatly to that good time.

East Greenbush, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Hotel is centrally located in Baltimore. The stadium, the Poe grave site, the aquarium, and the Baltimore waterfront are all within a mile. Walking distance if you are up for it! Plenty of places to eat around the hotel. The rooms were clean and spacious. Free wi-fi. The staff was incredibly accommodating. They offered us plenty of recommendations and assistance if needed. They always asked how we were doing when we walked in the door. Darnell, the breakfast attendant, is amazing. The only downside I can mention is that the parking is valet and is an additional change, but this seems common for hotel in Baltimore. Overall, highly recommended.

Sebring, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Great stay! The front desk staff was extremely helpful in helping us navigate around downtown Baltimore. They also allowed us to use the hotel shuttle (which is used to take people to johns Hopkins hospital) when it was free. The free breakfast was morethan adequate, and Darnell, the breakfast staff member couldn't seem to do enough to help you. He was very enthusiastic and friendly. Room was clean and modern, with a fantastic view of downtown. The only negative was that i t was kind of hard to find. It was on a half block tucked in between 2 well marked streets. The street was not clearly marked and we had a very hard time locating it. The location of the hotel itself was fantastic. We walked to the harbor and Camden yards, and Penn station was a very short cab ride away.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Downtown? Share your experiences!