“A Good Hotel Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Downtown

You added Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Downtown to your Saves list
Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Downtown
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8 East Pleasant Street, Baltimore, MD 21202 (Formerly Comfort Inn & Suites Baltimore) (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15% by Booking Early
Ranked #6 of 59 Hotels in Baltimore
New York City, United States
“A Good Hotel Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

I have experience traveling with my family over the years. I've had wonderful opportunities to travel within the USA and overseas. This hotel accommodation was very satisfactory. I will be back! From the clean and spacious room to the polite staff, I couldn't of asked for much more after a long drive. Thank you.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

EliasThompson, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Downtown, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Dear Mr. B,

Thank you for choosing the Home2 Suites as your hotel of stay during your trip to Baltimore. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your suite and the overall hotel’s amenities. We truly appreciate your kind remarks pertaining to our team. Your comments are an inspiration to our continued efforts to meet and exceed our guests’ needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Elias Thompson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Philadelphia, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Unfortunately a nice property with little time to enjoy it whether a Honors Member or not. Since your check-in is at 3PM and your check-out is 11AM. Make sure your are aware of this policy before settling in for a comfortable evening of relaxing and lounging the next morning, the day of check-out

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Donna,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback of your most recent visit to the Home2 Suites Baltimore.

I am pleased to read that the team was able to efficiently assist you throughout your visit and that you enjoyed it so much that you wish you had more time to visit. I have worked with the staff to insure that they are informing guests of our policies for each and every reservation. As we strive to be the best I hope that we get another opportunity to prove to you that we are!

Apologetically,

Hotel Manager
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

I stayed here while attending a conference and was impressed with absolutely everything. The room is spacious and immaculate; the kitchenette incredibly convenient; the breakfast is delicious and varied; and the location is excellent (Mt Vernon, about a mile from Inner Harbor). Highly recommend!

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Dear Gwenman,

Thank you so much for choosing the Home2 Suites as your hotel of stay during your past trip to Baltimore. I am delighted to read that you found the hotel’s location convenient. We truly appreciate your patronage and will look forward to serving you again should your travels bring you back our way.

United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

This hotel was a great choice for my family's recent long weekend in Baltimore. It was conveniently located within walking distance of the inner harbor. The staff was great - very helpful! The stay included a free breakfast daily which was very convenient.

Dear,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your candid feedback of your most recent visit to the Home2 Suites Baltimore. It gives me great pleasure to read that you enjoyed stay. We truly value your loyalty and will look forward to welcoming you back, hopefully in the not far future!

columbus
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

My husband, mother-in-law, sister-in-law and I stayed at this hotel for for 3 nights mid February of this year. We were visiting a family member at Johns Hopkins who was gravely ill. We used the shuttle service they offered which was slow at times but convenient. First day we asked for our keys to get something out of our car and they were unable to find the keys ever. They looked the rest of the week-end for them and NEVER FOUND THEM!!! Thank God I had picked up my set and brought them along.Then, they brought our car around on the last day and there was a HUGE dent in the front drivers side. I was assured this would all be taken care of and that they had insurance for this. Well, Liberty Mutual has denied the claim saying we cannot prove that it was wrecked by their driver. So although we never had possesion of the car and it was in the hotel's lot we are now a victim and will have to pay for this dent ourselves. That is $400+ expense just for choosing to stay there. I hope that no one stays there after reading this.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear DeeDee,

Thank you for sharing your feedback of your most recent stay with us. I regret to learn of the numerous inconveniences you encountered throughout your visit with valet. Your feedback is a valuable tool for our continued pursuit of perfection. Regrettably, these valuable lessons have come at your expense. We certainly have address your concerns internally and will look forward to another opportunity to properly serve you should your travels bring you back to Baltimore.

Apologetically,

Hotel Manager
Congers, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Suite was very spacious and clean. I really like the block out curtains, I was able to stay in bed longer than usual. My Daughters were happy to see the full size mirror in the room made it much easier to get make up and hair done. I thought the little kitchen was perfect, especially when your traveling with the family.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

EliasThompson, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Downtown, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
Dear Mr. G,

Thank you for choosing the Home2 Suites as your hotel of stay during your trip to Baltimore. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your suite and the overall hotel’s amenities. We truly appreciate your kind remarks pertaining to our hotel. Your comments are an inspiration to our continued efforts to meet and exceed our guests’ needs and expectations.

If there is anything that you need please don't hesitate to ask!

Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

Great place for business folks. Easy access and centrally located! My friends were concerned for my safety at first, when I told them that I need to visit Baltimore Downtown often. However, the Hotel2 is a great place for female travelers. I would repeat, only if the price was little cheaper!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Dear,

Thank you so much for choosing the Home2 Suites as your hotel of stay during your past trip to Baltimore. I am delighted to read that you found the hotel’s location convenient and most of all safe. We truly appreciate your patronage and will look forward to serving you again should your travels bring you back our way.

Elias Thompson

Been to Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Downtown? Share your experiences!