Upon check-in my room was ready and clean. The front desk was very freindly and helpful. The rooms are not the most soundproof so you can hear noise from adjoining rooms. The only other problem I had was the valet parking took over a half hour to get my car after I requested when checking out. Overall it was a great value compared to other hotels in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Home2 Suites By Hilton Baltimore Downtown Hotel
- Home2 Suites By Hilton Baltimore Downtown Hotel Baltimore
- Comfort Inn Baltimore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand new Home2 Suites by Hilton is located in downtown Baltimore near many businesses, restaurants and attractions! We're a 10 minute walk from Baltimore's beautiful Inner Harbor, Camden Yards, First Mariner Arena, as well as the National Aquarium, Pier 5 Concert Pavilion and dozens of restaurants for any occasion. We offer 95 brand new contemporary suites with modern amenities including free wireless high-speed internet, free inspired breakfast and 42" flat screen TV"s! The Home2 Suites is central to Mercy and Johns Hopkins Hospitals, Baltimore's Financial District, and has easy access to Fell's Point and Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.