“Outstanding Service! Excellent Weekend Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Baltimore - Inner Harbor

You added Embassy Suites Baltimore - Inner Harbor to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Baltimore - Inner Harbor
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   222 St Paul Place, Baltimore, MD 21202 (Formerly Tremont Suites Hotel) (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
AAA Family Fun Package
Ranked #19 of 59 Hotels in Baltimore
GreenLeadersBronze level
Dallas, Texas
“Outstanding Service! Excellent Weekend Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Stayed here for MLK weekend and have nothing but praises for this Embassy Suites! The service, staff and room accommodations were excellent. While the location is not exactly next to the Inner Harbor, everything else during my stay could be compared to a 4-5 star hotel!

Evan at front desk provided exceptional customer service and truly is an asset to the hotel staff. Evan offered excellent choices for dining and even offered me the hotel's private town car as their were no taxis in sight.

Our 3 room 2 bedroom suite was outstanding and being on the 28th floor offered an excellent view over the water and downtown area. We did not encounter any problems the Heat or hot water. Housekeeping ensured we had plenty of replenishments throughout our stay.

We did not use the hotel valet, but opted for the city garage directly next to the hotel which only charges $5 per night.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Apparently I was in a totally different hotel than the man below me. I was on the 34th floor and my room was 80 degrees with the windows open and the door cracked. Maintenance had to get me a fan just to cool me down. I will say Jon, the valet/bellman, was excellent. He was very pleasant and courteous when helping me with my things to my room. I really enjoyed my room and my view. I just wish I had more control over the temperature in my room. All in all, I enjoyed my stay and will definitely return.

Media, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Our stay in this hotel was very nice, it was to cold throughout the hotel except our room that was ok.. The hotel staff was excellent including the valet parking attendants. The lobby was very not very appealing.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple

Montclair, NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Jerry the valet was amazing. He was helpful, smart, funny, polite and outgoing. We have a modified for wheelchair van which has been damaged in other valet parking situations. We explained this to Jerry and he immediately offered a self-park solution that did not cost extra. On the not so good side, we have a fully disabled young adult in our family. Up until know upon request all properties (we usually stay at Hilton Properties) have granted our request for complimentary in room WIFI since we can not leave our family member in the room and going to the public area creates a hardship. Upon check in we were informed that this property only provide complimentary WIFI to other categories of Hilton Honors Traveler and that no manager (this at 5 pm) would be available until the next morning to discuss the matter.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family

Comstock Park, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

On a three night work trip and should have changed hotels after the first night. It is ICE COLD in here...my room, the hallways and most especially the restaurant/bar area. You can't even enjoy the happy hour unless you bring a snowsuit. And it wasn't just me...it was everyone I spoke with. Frozen. One gentleman even changed his reservations to go elsewhere he was so cold. Overall service was good. Room was clean and spacious..but none of it is enjoyable when you are forced to stay covered in blankets, with slippers on and the heat at 84 degrees..and still freeze. Management seems to be aware of the problem...but unable or unwilling to fix it. Not an enjoyable few days at all. Avoid this place...at least in the cold months.

dallas, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Baltimore was freezing the week I got there . My heat wasnt working in my room and there was no hot water my whole stay! At one point my shower exploded and dumped brown yucky gross water on me, stiil dont know if it was rust or sewage but none the less.....gross!! Fitness room was nice and restaurant food is decent.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Embassy_Suites_Bmore, Manager at Embassy Suites Baltimore - Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Jeanne H, we are sorry that you experienced the challenges during your stay with us and hope that you will give us another opportunity to host you and show you that the experience you had was not indicative of our usual service. If you wouldn't mind, please contact me at the hotel directly and I'll be happy to discuss it further with you.

Best regards,

Devin Heath
Hotel Manager
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW via mobile

I've stayed at this place plenty of times when it was the Tremont Suites. I was looking forward to booking a room at what once was my old time favorite home away from home. My entire stay was dreadful, the room was nothing more than a matchbox icebox. I nearly froze to death. I had to change rooms because of the noise level. I'm just not that used to mess and this was nothing more than a waste of time and money. All I wanted to do was get some me time and relax. WHAT A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT!

• Stayed January 2015
Embassy_Suites_Bmore, Manager at Embassy Suites Baltimore - Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Imsobossy, we are very sorry that you experienced challenges during your recent stay with us. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to show you that our hotel has actually improved quite a bit since you stayed with us when we were the Tremont Suites. Please feel free to contact me to discuss your stay in more detail.

Best regards,

Devin Heath
Hotel Manager

Been to Embassy Suites Baltimore - Inner Harbor? Share your experiences!