“Great view, large suites” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Baltimore - Inner Harbor

You added Embassy Suites Baltimore - Inner Harbor to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Baltimore - Inner Harbor
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   222 St Paul Place, Baltimore, MD 21202 (Formerly Tremont Suites Hotel) (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
AAA Family Fun Package
Ranked #18 of 59 Hotels in Baltimore
GreenLeadersBronze level
Boston, United States
“Great view, large suites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

This hotel has great views of the inner harbor and the suites are quite roomy; larger than other hotels. Complimentary breakfast is a great. I would definitely recommend this hotel and stay here again. Staff is very polite and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Lagos, Nigeria
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Booked this hotel because my friend was having surgery across the street at Mercy Hospital and that's one thing going for this hotel. The other was the Starbucks downstairs.
My friend was named on the booking - she had a copy of the booking, printed from the Hotel's reservation site, showing this - yet the Front Desk refused to check her in, saying it did not show in their system. She had to kick up a fuss and ask for the Manager!
What is called a kitchenette was dismal. The fridge was a mini, the microwave tiny. No welcome kit for the kitchen. No crockery - you have to pay for that. The wash cloths were not replaced after the 1st night.
The breakfast was AWFUL!
I left my purple jeans on the pull out sofa but the hotel claims never to have seen it - the lady I spoke with said she had checked the log for the period I stayed and beyond and there was nothing but she would leave a message for the person who cleaned the room to see if she found it. My question was "If she found it, would she not log it? So why would you think she may have seen it?" The lady had no response. She also said I would get a call from them the following day. That was before Thanksgiving - I have not heard back from them.
Because of the treatment at check in and the meagre amenities and awful food, we checked out a day early - and the front desk staff insisted on charging for the last day, despite the complaints we had made and the reason for leaving.
Anyway, I do know that I am never staying at ANY Embassy Suites ever again - this is a disgrace to the Hilton group.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Bogis-Bossey, Geneve, Switzerland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Very spacious room en suite, clean and well-equipped. The internet was very functional and relatively fast. Personnel was very helpful and efficient. The "Hilton-like" Burger and local beer that arrived through roomservice, was as expected nurturing enough to put me into deep, well-deserved sleep, after a taxi ride from Dulles that took almost as much time as the flight from Switzerland. Given the high number of people with military camouflage fatigues I slept with a sense of security. In conclusion, the stay at this hotel was very enjoyable.

Green Features: Environmental conscientiousness does not seem to be elementary at this hotel, and for that matter in that part of the world
Midland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I stayed in Baltimore for a few days for a work trip and this was my first time at an Embassy Suites. The hotel was clean and updated. The evening reception with free drinks was great. I wished there was a second bartender because it gets busy and they work so hard during that time! In the future, I will definitely try to stay at an Embassy Suites again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I recently accompanied my cousin to Baltimore for complex reconstructive foot surgery at Mercy Hospital across the street from the hotel. She had booked a different hotel down the street. We stayed at the other place the night before her surgery. Not only was the other hotel horrible, they did not even have a wheelchair to transport her to the room! While my cousin was in surgery, I was forced to find other accommodations and fast!. That's when I called The Embassy Suites. I have traveled the world and stayed at many fine hotels and resorts, but the customer service I received from Damien Vincent at the front desk was outstanding. I was panicked, emotional, and needed to get back to the hospital. I explained my dilemma and Damien calmed me down and took care of checking me in and had my bags delivered to the room. I had barely given him my name, he swiped my credit card and took care of everything. I was even given the special rate for hospital patients and he arranged for a shuttle and wheelchair ready when we got back from the hospital. Of course, when I got back to the hotel we finished checking in. Damien understood my sense of urgency and went the extra mile to help me. Customer service at its finest! Thank you Damien Vincent!!

Arlington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

This hotel lives up to the Hilton Family Brand. Staff was great and of course the "Happy Hour / Manager's reception". We will return again and again! Located just minutes away from everything the Inner Harbor has to offer.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

PONTIAC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Hours of service did not match and we had to order take out for a late dinner. We arrived back in the room with over hour before the posted time of closing. 11p. However, found out that they closed at 10pm. After alot of calling had to go down to the bar to find this out. I would have ordered something brought up and before I left at 5:30p and put it in the very nice kitchen area. But assumed we had the opportunity to order when we got back. Over all service by the staff was very good and dining in the restaurant was very nice.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

KokuaHospitality, Guest Services at Embassy Suites Baltimore - Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Robin D-- Thank you for expressing your concern about the hours of our room service. We regret if you were misinformed about the hours of our in-room dining service while you were a guest of ours. Allow us to apologize if this caused any inconvenience during your recent stay, but we are pleased to hear that our team made up for this hiccup with their friendly and helpful attitude.

Been to Embassy Suites Baltimore - Inner Harbor? Share your experiences!