“Fantastic Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Baltimore - Inner Harbor

You added Embassy Suites Baltimore - Inner Harbor to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Baltimore - Inner Harbor
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   222 St Paul Place, Baltimore, MD 21202 (Formerly Tremont Suites Hotel) (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
AAA Family Fun Package
Ranked #18 of 59 Hotels in Baltimore
GreenLeadersBronze level
Midland, United States
“Fantastic Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I stayed in Baltimore for a few days for a work trip and this was my first time at an Embassy Suites. The hotel was clean and updated. The evening reception with free drinks was great. I wished there was a second bartender because it gets busy and they work so hard during that time! In the future, I will definitely try to stay at an Embassy Suites again.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I recently accompanied my cousin to Baltimore for complex reconstructive foot surgery at Mercy Hospital across the street from the hotel. She had booked a different hotel down the street. We stayed at the other place the night before her surgery. Not only was the other hotel horrible, they did not even have a wheelchair to transport her to the room! While my cousin was in surgery, I was forced to find other accommodations and fast!. That's when I called The Embassy Suites. I have traveled the world and stayed at many fine hotels and resorts, but the customer service I received from Damien Vincent at the front desk was outstanding. I was panicked, emotional, and needed to get back to the hospital. I explained my dilemma and Damien calmed me down and took care of checking me in and had my bags delivered to the room. I had barely given him my name, he swiped my credit card and took care of everything. I was even given the special rate for hospital patients and he arranged for a shuttle and wheelchair ready when we got back from the hospital. Of course, when I got back to the hotel we finished checking in. Damien understood my sense of urgency and went the extra mile to help me. Customer service at its finest! Thank you Damien Vincent!!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Arlington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This hotel lives up to the Hilton Family Brand. Staff was great and of course the "Happy Hour / Manager's reception". We will return again and again! Located just minutes away from everything the Inner Harbor has to offer.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

PONTIAC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Hours of service did not match and we had to order take out for a late dinner. We arrived back in the room with over hour before the posted time of closing. 11p. However, found out that they closed at 10pm. After alot of calling had to go down to the bar to find this out. I would have ordered something brought up and before I left at 5:30p and put it in the very nice kitchen area. But assumed we had the opportunity to order when we got back. Over all service by the staff was very good and dining in the restaurant was very nice.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

KokuaHospitality, Guest Services at Embassy Suites Baltimore - Inner Harbor, responded to this review, yesterday
Robin D-- Thank you for expressing your concern about the hours of our room service. We regret if you were misinformed about the hours of our in-room dining service while you were a guest of ours. Allow us to apologize if this caused any inconvenience during your recent stay, but we are pleased to hear that our team made up for this hiccup with their friendly and helpful attitude.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Never stayed at Embassy Suites before. My sister suggested it and it was an awesome experience from Kenny (who was cute) helping me get my bags out of the car to Kenny helping me put my bags back into the car. The ambiance was nice. The view from my room (on the 26th floor) was awesome. The staff were polite and courteous. The complimentary happy hour was awesome. The beds were comfortable and it was nice to have a little sitting area in the room. Breakfast buffet was awesome and with plenty of options. What I extremely enjoyed was the quietness of the room. In the hallway, we could clearly hear that others were having a good time; however, once in our room, we could not hear their noise, which made for peaceful sleep.

We opted to park in the garage instead of valet. The attendant told us that if we park after 4, the price would be $5, which was MUCH BETTER than $16.

Room Tip: Pick a high floor if you can.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
April C-- It is an honor for us to be your first Embassy Suites hotel experience! Kenny will be flattered to read your comments, and he will appreciate your recognition of him. We are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the views from your 26th floor room as well as our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back again soon!
Glen Allen, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Great room with lots of space at a good location with good connections for transportation to the harbor, and good service from the staff. You have to trust the staff on the menu they can help you with the best choices.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Lawrence H-- The hotel is located right along the Charm City Circulator route, which will take guests directly to Inner Harbor. Our staff definitely knows best when it comes to the menu items at B'More Bistro!
Boca Raton, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The lobby modern but was very cold and uninviting. The room was spectacular. Very clean, great views , comfortable beds, mini kitchen, nice sitting area with very large television. Make sure to get on a high floor with a view. The downfall was the size of the bathroom was much smaller than the mini kitchen. The breakfast buffet was delicious but was under staffed. You should never run out of coffee twice and have people waiting. The staff was pleasant. Plus the SELF parking right next door wasn't as expensive as it said on their website. Got in at 6 p.m. Checked out at 8 a.m. and it was only $5.
Just wish they had free internet $12.50 We only needed to use it for about an hour so we went to their business lounge which had three computers to use for free.

Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
KokuaHospitality, Guest Services at Embassy Suites Baltimore - Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 2 days ago
PamP64- Thank you for recapping your recent stay at our hotel. It appears the features of your guest room exceeded expectations while you were our guest. This is a very busy time of the year for us, so there's more guests frequenting our breakfast area than usual. We apologize if the coffee ran out while you were dining with us, but our team was working tirelessly behind the scenes to ensure everything was replenished in a timely manner. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back again soon!

Been to Embassy Suites Baltimore - Inner Harbor? Share your experiences!