“Great Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Baltimore - Inner Harbor

You added Embassy Suites Baltimore - Inner Harbor to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Baltimore - Inner Harbor
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   222 St Paul Place, Baltimore, MD 21202 (Formerly Tremont Suites Hotel) (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
AAA Family Fun Package
Ranked #18 of 59 Hotels in Baltimore
GreenLeadersBronze level
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Recently stayed at this hotel for a month due to training. I had a few issues with my room the first week but the problems were quickly taken care of by the staff. The happy hour was great! Who can so no to free drinks?! Even when the bar got super busy it was still quite easy to get a drink and the drinks were made very well. The valet staff was amazing. Shout out to my man Jerry for always having a ride for my group and I! Overall the stay was great!

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Cooperstown, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I was so impressed by the staff at Embassy Suites-starting with Jay and Evan at the front desk; they were so accommodating, friendly and efficient-they went out of their way to make sure we were taken care of and always had a great big smile and upbeat attitudes! Not easy to do in the service industry! The bell/valet staff were also efficient, hard working and friendly! Manny, our room service waiter from B'More Bistro was also very friendly and worked so hard to make sure we were taken care of! We were in town for a two week visit with Kennedy Kreiger-the only real complaint during our stay were frequent delays with the free shuttle service-it did not appear to be the service itself,however miscommunication from hotel staff at times-we were left waiting for our ride on several occasions. The shuttle service however has wonderful drivers; Stacie, George and Lenny could not have been friendlier or more eager to assist! Housekeeping was generally good and efficient, a few times very late in the day and towels were forgotten..when returning from a long day of therapy, once does not want to wait for housekeeping to leave your room and then have to ask for towels in order to shower. Additionally, the room service menu could stand to be expanded, especially when on an extended stay. We were thankful for the Starbucks downstairs and they too had excellent staff! Embassy also charges $10/day for wifi -this is a drawback-overall a great location and wonderful staff!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Poquoson, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I think the bed linens were the worse I have ever seen. I have traveled on business and stayed in 100's of hotels. Very loud and difficult to sleep. Location is a "hike" to any of the sites, and downtown is not very safe.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Princeton, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

the check in was fast friendly, our valet coordinator; Jerry -was amazing, as we wanted to check in take luggage upstairs, and he held our car so we did not have to park it,he said give him 8 min notice, we did and it was right in front warm and ready to go. the room was beautiful, hot wire made a mistake as we shared 4 people and needed a pull out or a rollaway - which the hotel knew nothing about, but they were able to accommodate us. The negative - guests have to pay for wifi -the room was very clean( and we are very picky) and hot breakfast was included, and yummy. Couldn't have been better

Green Features: excellent happy to be in a facility that supports clean environment
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I am writing this on behalf of speaking of the most polite, eager to assist, hard-working, and dependable young man. I was visiting the Embassy Suites because my co-worker was staying there. Every time I walked up to the door, I was eagerly greeted by Jerry and he would open the door for me!! After every visit, he would greet me again as I was leaving and asking if I needed a taxi or any assistance!! Now, this young man puts the word "hospitality" to whole different level. Once or twice, when we did need a taxi, he would run to the corner down away from the hotel to flag down a cab to get it over quickly. I use to think it was just us that he did it for but he did that for everyone!! He showed style, class and courtesy that I am sure that Embassy Suites is looking to display to each and every one of their customers!! Thank you Jerry and I wish you the best and you continue to be the best at what you do!!! Now there were other things that I could say about this hotel, but this review is about Jerry!! The hotel is excellent, five stars!!

Room Tip: Every room is good!!
Green Features: I am sure their practices were good. I just don't know anything about them!!
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
KokuaHospitality, Guest Services at Embassy Suites Baltimore - Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Sheryl B- Thank you for taking the time to praise Jerry in your TripAdvisor review. Each of our staff members has a unique personality that they bring to our team, which makes it full of great hospitality and memorable experiences. Your story about Jerry will be shared with all our team members, to show them what kind of impression he made on you. Your enthusiasm means a lot to all of us here, and we do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future!
New Orleans, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Very nice hotel and my room was truly awesome. I actually had more room than I knew what to do with, but since I was there for a month, it did make it a little more homey to have such a nice and spacious room. The complimentary breakfast was delicious and had plenty of options. It was much appreciated to have such a great breakfast to start each day before heading to my training. The only complaint I have is that the walls of the rooms seem to be a bit thin. I was in a corner room, but could hear my upstairs neighbors and side neighbors quite well (sometimes better than I wanted to). But overall, great hotel.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Janelle C- Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent business trip! It is great to hear that you made your spacious room your "home away from home" while you were a guest of ours. We are glad that you took advantage of our daily complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast before each training session.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Tim W

Leslie, at the *B'More Bistro and Lounge was the greatest Bartender! She always remembered my name and she addressed all of my dinner requirements with excellence. Leslie made my long stay quite memorable. Leslie thanks for all that you do!

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Timothy W- Thank you for personally recognizing Leslie! She is probably the best bartender in all of Baltimore. It is great to hear that she made a lasting impression on you. We will share your kind praises with her.

Been to Embassy Suites Baltimore - Inner Harbor? Share your experiences!