“Wife at Johns Hopkins, I stayed here” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Baltimore - Inner Harbor

Save Saved
You added Embassy Suites Baltimore - Inner Harbor to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Baltimore - Inner Harbor
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   222 St Paul Place, Baltimore, MD 21202 (Formerly Tremont Suites Hotel) (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Parking Plus Water Taxi
Ranked #20 of 63 Hotels in Baltimore
GreenLeadersBronze level
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Wife at Johns Hopkins, I stayed here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

You are only as good as your help! What an Excellent Staff...from the front of the house to the back of the house. Always treating you like an old friend was the comfort I needed. My wife was in John Hopkins Hospital for 3 weeks, following a double lung transplant. The Embassy Suites staff (every one of them) always had a kind word and always with a smile, no matter what time the hour was on the clock. Parking next door, became my option, but the valet is excellent. I know this because, before the surgery, my wife and I used valet as she needed the front door service. At breakfast, Ronnie makes some awesome made to order omelettes. Leslie and Andre are spot on bartenders in the evening. Both have great smiles and genuine personalities to match. Their drinks are delicious and you need not wait for a second drink either. Meals for dinner are very tasty and their crab cakes are all killer no filler. If you like Mexican food, I highly recommend Blue Agave in the Federal Hill area. Also at the hotel, there is a laundry room to use that is coin operated, but very useful during an extended stay like mine. I would recommend staying here to anyone looking for a home away from home. Thank you to the "ENTIRE STAFF" for making my stay warm and comforting.

Yours in Sport,
Dominic from Philly

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

The location would be excellent for a tourist visit to Baltimore. We were there for an appointment at Johns Hopkins Hospital and it was a rough ride in traffic to get to the hotel. Valet parking was $32 a night but they directed us to a nearby location that was less expensive. Everyone was very nice and the happy hour was pleasant. Restaurant had a limited menu for dinner and everything we ordered was especially good. Breakfast was very nice as well. We were on the 28th floor and the city view was quite striking at night. Room was comfortable and had everything we needed to relax, including a mini kitchen.

Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Stayed on points and was treated like a paying BY Member. Got a great room, enjoyed the happy hour and was treated well by the staff. Special thanks to TONDA at the restaurant and EDDIE at the front desk. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Salina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Excellent location within walking distance to all the great sites in downtown Baltimore. Front desk staff is excellent. They are very customer focused. Since it's an older building that was converted, the rooms are a little different than a typical Embassy, but they still offer all the great amenities. Overall nice place to stay.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled solo
Forest Hill, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I recently stayed in the Embassy Suites by Hilton during the Star Spangled Spectacular event in Baltimore. I was working the event and each night, coming home late, I'd be greeted by the Doormen, the Desk personnel and everyone working there with a smile and a wish for me to have an enjoyable evening. Then I got to the room, which was left immaculate each day that I stayed and all of my coffee and hospitality supplies were refreshed. NOT TO FORGET -- the bedding was scrumptious and I slept like a log (which is rare for me). Upon rising, there was a complimentary breakfast bar that had everything that I love -- from waffles, made to order omelets, fruit, oatmeal, cereals, yogurt, bagels, breads and on and on. Great way to start my day! Thank you to all of the staff and I particularly enjoyed meeting Renee Uhlman and James LoBosco from their Executive and Sales team. They are wonderful to work with. I highly recommend this hotel to all. Linda B.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We usually stay at the Holiday Inn on Lombard and the experience there is nothing to rave about. However, as a flight attendant and coming and going all through the night with our crazy flight patterns and show times, I must saying Robin at the front desk makes us feel at home. Her smile, personality, and professionalism is always top notch. She is always their to assist us in getting us in our rooms and making us feel welcome to the property.. Love her and this hotel, and the views of the city are amazing..

Room Tip: I love all the rooms on the west side of the building.. 20th floor and higher..
Redondo Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Great hotel with great accommodations. What stands out for me is the exceptional friendly staff. They desire to make your trip joyful. Rooms are clean, the beds very comfortable and climate control is accurate.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

KokuaHospitality, Guest Services at Embassy Suites Baltimore - Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Wendy4Love- Thank you for your wonderful comments! Your heartfelt comments are making us blush... means so much to us when our guests take the time to recognize our friendly and personalized service. We hope to serve you again soon!

Been to Embassy Suites Baltimore - Inner Harbor? Share your experiences!