“Okay, not great.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Baltimore - Inner Harbor

Save Saved
You added Embassy Suites Baltimore - Inner Harbor to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Baltimore - Inner Harbor
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   222 St Paul Place, Baltimore, MD 21202 (Formerly Tremont Suites Hotel) (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Parking Plus Water Taxi
Ranked #20 of 63 hotels in Baltimore
GreenLeadersBronze level
maryland
“Okay, not great.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I stayed here sunday and monday of last week. The first thing I noticed were the stains on my carpet opening the door. The bathroom door wouldn't close, and the vanity is too small to put a makeup bag on. The walls must be very thin because I could hear both rooms on either side. The day I left I had planned to sleep until 8am, and had a Do Not Disturb sign on the door, but housekeeping knocked 2 times. I paid a discount price of $150 for the room, but feel that was overpriced for what I got.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

433 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The hotel was very clean. Quick and easy check in. Jay checked me and my family in was very pleasant and helpful. Eddie the manager gave excellent customer service. Great view of the city from the 22nd floor. Breakfast was a full breakfast with a omelet chief. The B'Mpre Bistro Resturant in the hotel was very good and reasonable priced. The bed was heavenly. Enjoyed my stay did not want to go home.

Stayed August 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

Spacious suite, awesome staff and convient location will bring me back again. From the valets, to the front desk and room service, this staff goes beyond the norm, they really want you to be satisfied, which I was impressed with. My 8 year old son and I attended his first NFL game which was a $10 cab ride away. We walked to the Harbor the next day , and enjoyed some friendly, affordable, room service. Thanks Embassy!!! I had used all my cash by the time we left and my son had such a good time, he tipped the valet $5. Priceless. Thank you again.

• Stayed August 2014
Puyallup, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I will stay at this Hotel again if I ever come back to Baltimore. My hat is off to the front desk people, Damien, Colby, Robyn and Evan. The room was clean and comfortable. The internet left a lot to be desired it was 1980s slow.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

For my birthday, my bf and I stayed in an amazing suite for the weekend in order to go to the Ravens v. Redskins game. The hotel is within walking distance of both Camden Yards and M&T Arena. Great happy hour from 5:30-7:30 and very pleasant staff.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

The Embassy Suites - Baltimore Inner Harbor was a good value for us as we traveled to Baltimore to move our son into college. We were there on a mission so it wasn't really a vacation. Pros - roomy rooms with fridge and micro, comfortable beds and HVAC, nice TVs and lots of charging outlets for electronics, friendly staff, good workout space, self-park option next door gives you options over hotel valet, decent restaurant options nearby, complimentary breakfast (Ronny makes great omelettes). Cons - it is a little removed from inner harbor (but we didn't care because we weren't there as tourists), had some trouble with occasional hot-water-only shower and basin faucets, sort of "tired" rooms (bathroom door was prone to sticking, and furniture and carpeting looked like they needed updating). Overall, it wasn't luxurious, but it suited us for this trip and the staff made up for some less-than-pristine aspects of the property.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
KokuaHospitality, Guest Services at Embassy Suites Baltimore - Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Seattleite2013- We hope that your son had a successful move-in, and wish him the best of luck this year at college! We are pleased that you enjoyed our comfortable accommodations and complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast during your stay. It appears that you encountered some trouble with the hot water during your stay, and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We will take this opportunity to use your feedback as a tool to fine tune our product.
New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Overall this hotel was nice but not perfect which I usually expect from an Embassy Suite. We parked next door in the garage which was reasonable for Baltimore. The bathrooms are extremely small with hardly any room to put down your toiletries. Our bathroom door would not shut at all and there was no toilet paper holder and it was never fixed during our stay. There was only 1 small garbage can in the bathroom and no where else not even in the kitchenette which was annoying. We found garbage under the couch. We could not get the Yankee/Oriole game on tv so I had to take my son to the bar to watch it, the bar area was nice but he is only 14 so I would have preferred to watch it in the room. Breakfast was good but I would suggest moving the utensils to a different area since it was so congested with people where they were. In this day I would expect free wi/fi throughout the hotel but here you have to pay for it in your room, although we were lucky enough to get it for free thanks to the nice front desk staff. Every housekeeper I spoke to was so nice and friendly as was all the staff! We did end up eating dinner in the hotel restaurant since all area restaurants were extremely crowded, it was perfect for what we wanted not a huge selection but tasted great! This hotel is only a 10 minute walk to harbor which was nice but I would only walk around during daylight hours at night it gets seedy and was kind of scary walking back with children. The one great thing I loved having was the docking station that charged all of our phones and ipads I think it did 4 at the same time.

Room Tip: we were on 34th floor, good view of city.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
ladyjane502- Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor. We encourage our guests to reach out to our team members if there are any nuances discovered throughout their stay, since is our priority to make a guests stay as comfortable and convenient as possible. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back again soon.

Been to Embassy Suites Baltimore - Inner Harbor? Share your experiences!