“AMAZING SERVICE” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Baltimore - Inner Harbor

Save Saved
You added Embassy Suites Baltimore - Inner Harbor to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Baltimore - Inner Harbor
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   222 St Paul Place, Baltimore, MD 21202 (Formerly Tremont Suites Hotel) (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Aquarium Package
Ranked #19 of 69 hotels in Baltimore
GreenLeadersBronze level
Falls Church, Virginia
“AMAZING SERVICE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I stayed at this hotel for a wedding in a suite with bridesmaids. My experience was superb from check-in to check-out. Takia was so sweet and helped us with everything we needed. I have never seen an employee go out of their way to take care of guests the way she has. I have stayed at many hotels ranging from all types and prices. This was by far the best experience i had for the sole reason of the service provided by Takia. I would recommend this hotel to everyone and hope they are blessed with the same degree of service which we had. At one point the groom lost some luggage and she calmly and professionally handled the situation all with a smile on her face. Room was clean and breakfast buffet was delicious! ill definitely be back!

Room Tip: The presidential suite is WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!!!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

291 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Our room itself is nice and spacey. The free happy hour was fine except for the long lines and the lack of food that wasn't replenished very quickly. Our biggest problem: there were no wine glasses in the kitchen,there were no utensils in the kitchen,there were no plates in the kitchen,there was no trashcan in the bathroom or the bedroom. When we got back to the room after dinner we wanted to watch the Oriole game... No access to it... In Baltimore... Seriously? The DirecTV channels are very sparse and that is disappointing.

• Stayed April 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

As of April, 2014, this hotel is doing some sort of renovations and the front of the hotel is in shambles! It looks like a construction hazard but do NOT let that deter you! The hotel is LOVELY! First off, there are NO bugs, critters, or rodents. That's always my TOP concern! They have valet, free HOT buffet breakfast with an omelette station, HUGE flat screen tv's, heated indoor pool and fitness center, and the rooms are huge. I loved the sink, shower, and toilet fixtures. The breakfast was OFF THE CHAIN (that means good lol) and the staff was sooo kind (especially Eddie-front desk and Jerome-buffet). The new keypad was awesome and the amenities were great! I was in town for an interview and the hotel is within walking distance to everything! Literally, there is so much stuff to do. I saw the elevator stuff written on here and asked for a low floor. There is NOTHING wrong with the elevators! I recommend this hotel in a heartbeat! The room I had was a one room suite with plenty of room and a pull out sofa.

Room Tip: If there are concerns about the elevator, ask for a low floor.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Wellington, New Zealand
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

This hotel is in a handy position, we stayed here three years ago for a graduation and although the upgrading is very nice, free drinks every evening....there's a couple of things....It was nice to return for three nights recently.
We had to pay around twenty dollars for just two days of wifi connectivity and that was only for one iPad. I was made to feel, when i asked politely if this could include my IPhone, and suggested they were out of step with the other hilton chain hotels we'd booked, that because the other Hilton down nearer the harbour charged for it that was ok! Well it isn't really might I suggest although maybe it's a Baltimore thing as the room rate didn't reflect the huge difference. Our Philly Hilton was cheaper and we had free wifi. Maybe it's to pay for the free drinks from the Manager im just wondering, not so good!
The man at the hotel desk told me to use the free wifi in the restaurant area which would have been absolutely fine but it only lasted literally five minutes and would not renew. Wouldn't on iPad either. Couldn't cope with even looking at some tourist sights, our emails even in the quick five minutes!! Was very frustrating and these days most people don't carry heavy guide books with them, they carry their iPads. I gave up on asking further as felt the system could not cope.
The other gripe, and I'm really sorry to have a moan as I'm a very positive person, see the best in people,and the restaurant staff were great and the food good although not the healthiest menus we had seen! So yes, I think I put that I was Gluten Free but in any case it's the easiest thing in the world to keep a loaf frozen in the freezer!
I asked if they had GF bread but the server just said, "there's white and there's brown" bread, pointing to where a load of fresh bread was being placed by another server and walked away. It was not GF bread, I can tell but to mislead a person is very dangerous even if she didn't mean to.
Now, the reason I make an issue of this is that it occurred to me that if a celiac person walked into that breakfast room the only food there was fruit and yoghourt and you could have a very nice omelette made. I can also eat oats, so could eat the oatmeal thankfully, as my allergy is to wheat but they just didn't understand that I couldn't eat wheat, I used the words flour less, etc but no, drew a blank face! . Unfortunately there was gluten (wheat derivative) in the bacon and I was in agony from stomach cramp within no time...will,spare you more detail but it took me til lunch time to come right with my husbands assistance. It tasted different so I should have known but it's a long time since I encountered that type of bacon and I'm relaxed on holiday, also my tiny country is real clued up on the GF issue but there must be thousands of people in the US with this serious allergy and not just for a fad diet which is sometimes how it's perceived.
SO please can you get your act together on this vital issue and simply either tell us the bacon contains wheat (why it has it is another issue!) or put a GF sign on the food that is GF, and provide GF bread. Because of the wifi we would look for another hotel next time even though the door staff are wonderful, getting cabs, laughing with us, so lovely, we love Baltimore... And hope to return for our fourth visit sometime soon.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Arlington, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The location is directly across from Mercy Hospital and The Charles Towers, easy walk to Charles Street and Mt Vernon. The hotel was clean and staff were great. The best part of our stay was after a 2hr commute from DC on a Friday evening, we were greeted with a FREE Happy Hour! Thank You, it made our stay enjoyable and relaxing.

Our room had some water damage in the closet ceiling area, probably from the room above. The hotel was quiet and comfortable. I would stay again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Guatemala City, Guatemala
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Embassy Suites in Baltimore is a good hotel in a good location (one block from Charles St with many restaurants, and walking distance from both Inner Harbor and Mount Vernon). Suite rooms are very spacious with good amenities and great views over Baltimore on high floors. There was a little issue upon arrival (right room was not available and the hotel failed to inform me) but that was resolved. Complimentary breakfast is good, and complimentary evening reception is excellent

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

KokuaHospitality, Guest Services at Embassy Suites Baltimore - Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear Theo M,
Staying at the Embassy Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor puts you in a great position to explore all that Baltimore has to offer, i.e. the delicious restaurants on Charles Street as well as the excitement surrounding Inner Harbor! We are pleased to learn that our team was able to rectify the guest room confusion upon your arrival. No other hotel offers as great of a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and evening reception like we do! Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us.
-The Embassy Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor Team
Lagos, Nigeria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Excellent accommodation. Large suite, clean linen and bathroom. Good breakfast service for guests. Great gym for hotel guests. Location good and most places in the inner harbour arear are only a short walk away. Parking though is a challenge. Although public parking located next door, very expensive.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear Charles L E,
Our parking rates are one of the best values in downtown Baltimore, but regret if you felt the cost was a bit on the higher end. Most hotels do not have an adjacent garage, and can reassure you this is an added convenience for guests staying with us. If given another opportunity, we look forward to serving you again soon!
-The Embassy Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor Team

Been to Embassy Suites Baltimore - Inner Harbor? Share your experiences!