“The motel is not in a really good area, but the rooms were...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Baltimore/Essex

You added Super 8 Baltimore/Essex to your Saves list
Super 8 Baltimore/Essex
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   98 Stemmers Run Rd., I-695 Exit 36, Baltimore, MD 21221   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #52 of 59 Hotels in Baltimore

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Scranton
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I wasn't there 5 mins and whacked my ankle off of the metal bed frame sticking out, but hidden by the comforter. I couldn't even walk for at least an hour and it was swollen for about 3 days. The day it happened was my bday and we were leaving on a cruise the next morning. The girl behind the desk told me in the morning "it looked better". I don;t know what she was looking at, obviously has no medical background. I, on the other hand, am a nurse. While bathing that night, I looked up and there was mold all over the ceiling and around the tub. That was my experience there.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

When I stayed here in 2010 with my elderly father, I found the place pleasant and I recommended it to other friends and family when they traveled to the area. However, I will not do so again. I booked a room for an overnight stay during Memorial Day Weekend - 2013. The TV wouldn't come on, the remote was missing the back cover for the batteries and the room smelled awful. We had to have mangement fix the TV during check in and when we returned to the room. My significant other and I booked a smoking room (as I did before with Dad). As smokers, we were both offended by the smell of the room. It reeked. We immediately opened the windows, upon check-in) to air the room out, but found that we had to have management come up and spray the curtains and the floor, as well as the air in the room, and it still didn't help. We left the windows opened while we went out. On our return, 7 hours later, we found the room cold, but not sufficiently air out. It is evident that they do not clean those smoking rooms out.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Super 8 Baltimore/Essex? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Baltimore/Essex

Address: 98 Stemmers Run Rd., I-695 Exit 36, Baltimore, MD 21221
Location: United States > Maryland > Baltimore
Ranked #52 of 59 Hotels in Baltimore
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Baltimore/Essex 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotwire, Hotels.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Super 8 Baltimore/Essex reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Baltimore/Essex Hotel Baltimore

If you own or manage Super 8 Baltimore/Essex, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.