My boyfriend and I had the pleasure of staying at The Lord Baltimore hotel this past Saturday evening. It was a last minute idea to stay in Baltimore rather than returning home to Annapolis. We decided on this beautiful hotel on the recommendation of a good friend. I will always take the advice of this friend as our night was perfect. From the friendly faces at the valet stand to a warm welcome and check in with Casey and cold refreshing cocktails at the newly renovated lobby bar served by Nick...our stay was perfect....and we hadn't even gotten to our room yet! After deciding it was time to see our corner room with an amazing view we took the elevator to the 18th floor. I always love walking into a room for the first time and this time my expectations were well exceeded. New decor... I'll call it "masculine sexy" was pleasing to the eye and made both my boyfriend and I feel like we had just entered a glossy magazine on how to decorate with style. I thought it couldn't get any better until I sat on the bed and was immediately transported to a ride in the clouds. Needless to say we didn't get out of it until we had to the next morning. As this had been our first overnight trip together to a hotel, My boyfriend and I will always have very fond memories of our "first time" stay together at the Beautiful Lord Baltimore Hotel. We WILL be back!
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Radisson Baltimore
- Baltimore Radisson
- Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We now offer a collection of new guest rooms and suites has been designed to incorporate a modern, private club aesthetic in the over-sized hotel rooms. Each well-appointed guest room embraces the contemporary art community including original art.Housed in a stunning French Renaissance building located in the heart of downtown Baltimore, MD and just three blocks from the famous Inner Harbor, the historic Lord Baltimore Hotel features complimentary services such as high-speed wireless Internet. Guests at this grand hotel enjoy easy access and exclusive offers at area attractions including the National Aquarium, Walters Museum, Visionary Museum, Baltimore Museum, Peabody Library and concert venues. The Lord Baltimore Hotel is in the City's Business and Financial Districts and is one of the best Baltimore Inner Harbor hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Lord Baltimore Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.