We stayed at the Lord Baltimore for a family wedding. The Staff was excellent in dealing with a variety of problems in the room with appliances...i.e. phone, hair dryer and remote had to be replaced during our 3 day stay. They do not have rooms with Queen beds at this time, but they are doing renovation. Maybe they will up size the beds. Again, the staff was excellent in helping us in and out of the taxis that we used while there. Valet service for the car was great but pricey at this very inner city hotel. And there is a little Starbucks located in the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Radisson Baltimore
- Baltimore Radisson
- Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We now offer a collection of new guest rooms and suites has been designed to incorporate a modern, private club aesthetic in the over-sized hotel rooms. Each well-appointed guest room embraces the contemporary art community including original art.Housed in a stunning French Renaissance building located in the heart of downtown Baltimore, MD and just three blocks from the famous Inner Harbor, the historic Lord Baltimore Hotel features complimentary services such as high-speed wireless Internet. Guests at this grand hotel enjoy easy access and exclusive offers at area attractions including the National Aquarium, Walters Museum, Visionary Museum, Baltimore Museum, Peabody Library and concert venues. The Lord Baltimore Hotel is in the City's Business and Financial Districts and is one of the best Baltimore Inner Harbor hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Lord Baltimore Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.