Stayed in the Sheraton Baltimore City Center on a soon-to-expire free night. The hotel is a pretty standard big-city convention hotel. We had a corner room on a high-floor, so it was pretty big and spacious, though the bathroom was tiny in comparison. The location is pretty good, about eight blocks south of the Mt Vernon neighborhood and about five blocks to the Inner Harbor. The streets are pretty dead at night, which may be off-putting to some people because it gives the area a sketchy feel. One tip: try the B & O American Brasserie around the corner in the Monaco Hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Baltimore City Hotel
- Sheraton Baltimore City Hotel Baltimore
- Sheraton Baltimore
- Baltimore Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Baltimore City Center Hotel offers a great location for business and pleasure. We're directly across from the 1st Mariner Arena and only 2.5 blocks from the Baltimore Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Sheraton Baltimore City Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.