“Broken Heart Blizzard” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Baltimore Harbor Hotel

You added Baltimore Harbor Hotel to your Saves list
Baltimore Harbor Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   101 West Fayette Street, Baltimore, MD 21201 (Formerly Sheraton Baltimore City Center Hotel) (Downtown)   |
Ranked #33 of 59 Hotels in Baltimore
GreenLeadersBronze level
baltimore
“Broken Heart Blizzard”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

I was in need of a hotel rooms within close distance to the subway and Johns Hopkins Hospital. My essential employees couldn't get home and since they needed to return to work we needed to accommodate a place to shower and sleep. The hotel obliged the requirements AND offered the most reasonable price during the snow blizzard on 2/12-2/14.

I want to acknowledge the wonderful assistance I received from Jewel Green. Even though Jewel was stuck at work too she was patient enough to assist me and I had no problems with making the reservation keeping in mind I was only paying for it and not using any of the rooms.

Few minor glitches with the rooms: water pressure was low and temperature not working in one of the rooms. Staff immediately changed the room upon notification

Great job Sheraton!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (215)
  • Indonesian first
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

My wife and I stayed at this hotel over the weekend and I must say that it was 100% better than many of the reviews. The beds were great, the staff was polite and courteous, and the room service was great. Good location and the valet made for a quick entry and exit. I called ahead before I left the room and my car was waiting for me. Great overall experience and service. Will definately return in the future.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reston, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

My husband is currently undergoing treatment at nearby Johns Hopkins and we drove in from northern Va. last Wednesday ahead of the snowstorm, staying at the Sheraton (Baltimore City Center) in order to be able to make his appointment on Thursday. We were given all you could ever wish for in a friendly, super helpful welcome by Brandon (Tessa was at the desk in the morning and also very helpful) Throughout our stay we felt totally pampered. Great room with all the amenities, delicious food, personal and at the same time professional touch from all of the staff. Here is a hotel that truly understands what fine innkeeping is all about. Thank you, Sheraton.

Room Tip: Just trust Brandon to help you choose.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

To walk in & have everyone say hello was wonderful... & my check in was awesome the young man was very Well rounded..... I had a wonderful hotel experience at the Sheraton...... I will be returning....

• Stayed January 2014
Mullica Hill, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

I would like to mention the exemplary service I received from all of the employees working at this hotel. Everyone approached us with smiles and were as helpful as they could be. The hotel was clean and again the staff was friendly and accommodating. I will definitely spread the word.
We came for a cheer competition. When we returned from the venue, the bell captain even asked my daughter how she did! Even she was impressed.

MSALLEN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

I almost did not book here because of the other reviews on this site, but the hotel seems to have become aware of problems. I love my room and have been treated very well as a platinum SPG member. Larhonda Wilson was especially helpful at the dinner service today in the club lounge. The room is a bit tight but the bed is super comfortable and my only beef with the room is that I do not have a bathtub. The showerr is fine but say goodbye to the relaxing bath after work. The staff has been super friendly and attentive to my needs. the gym is great. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: stay as an spg rewards member
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Edward B, General Manager at Baltimore Harbor Hotel, responded to this review, February 8, 2014
Dear MSALLEN,

I want to take the time to thank you for your wonderful feedback about our hotel. Your recognition of the efforts of our staff to satisfy our guests is much appreciated. The satisfaction of our guests is our top priority. I apologize for our King sized rooms not having bath tub. I would like to note that our King sized rooms were constructed with stand in showers. If you would like to have a bathtub, please try one of our double bed rooms. They come equipped with two full sized beds, a full sized bath tub, and all of your amenities. The highlights about your experience in our Club Lounge are much appreciated. I see that you also had the pleasure to meet Larhonda Wilson, our Club Lounge Attendant, and that she was able to anticipate your needs. We hope that you will return again soon to enjoy our services again.

Ed Brogan
Sheraton Baltimore City Center Hotel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

I have stayed at the city center for about three months for business. And I have only good things to say about the hotel and the people. Brandan is alway going a little further to make my stay go as smooth as possible. Larhonda is always comforting, smiling, and friendly face after work in the club lounge. They have made staying here a pleasure.

C. Paik.

• Stayed January 2014
Edward B, General Manager at Baltimore Harbor Hotel, responded to this review, February 9, 2014
Dear Paikchris,

Thank you for your wonderful review. I appreciate your feedback. I am glad to see that Brandan and Larhonda made your stay with us so smooth. It warms my heart to see that you were treated like family. I was delighted to see that you enjoyed your time at our property. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to see you again soon.

Ed Brogan
Sheraton Baltimore City Center Hotel

Been to Baltimore Harbor Hotel? Share your experiences!