This Sheraton is in dire need of a renovation. It's quite worn and the rooms are small. However, it's quite clean, very quiet, comfortable, with a good staff. So for the low price it's a great value. It's minutes from Inner Harbor and Camden Yards so for that reason too, I'd return. On the flip side, the restaurant DID make me feel like a king. Food was fantastic and the wait staff was over the top. It's a former "Shula's Steak House." So if you want to save $50 to $100 vs. other area name-brand hotels, give the Sheraton a try.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Baltimore City Hotel Baltimore
- Sheraton Baltimore City Hotel
- Sheraton Baltimore
- Baltimore Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Baltimore City Center Hotel offers a great location for business and pleasure. We're directly across from the 1st Mariner Arena and only 2.5 blocks from the Baltimore Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Olotels, Otel, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Sheraton Baltimore City Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.