Hotel is withing walking distance to harbor, stadiums, etc. Valet parked the car and didn't use it for 3 days! Room was clean - rm 1013 - a bit on the small size, bathroom very small - but nonetheless clean. I read some reviews the area is "BAD", please keep in mind this is a large city - as with all large cities - there are good areas and better areas and just some areas you don't walk through at night. I was with my 24 yr old son and we walked everywhere, both day and night. Price was wonderful as I grabbed through hotwire - paid what you would pay for Red Roof or hotel in that category. Bellman, front desk, lounge all helpful and never made you wait. Yes, the hallways and rooms could use some updating - not terrible but a bit dated. I also read check in at 4:00 and they wouldn't budge, we checked in a little earlier with no problem and our checkout was noon, which was a pleasure! Bed was comfy, down pillows, comforter and down blanket.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Baltimore City Hotel
- Sheraton Baltimore City Hotel Baltimore
- Sheraton Baltimore
- Baltimore Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Baltimore City Center Hotel offers a great location for business and pleasure. We're directly across from the 1st Mariner Arena and only 2.5 blocks from the Baltimore Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Sheraton Baltimore City Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.