This hotel is in a pretty bad location in Baltimore...have to walk a bit for restaurants, bars, or anything really. On top of that, they have an absurd check-in policy ... 4pm and when I arrived they were absolutely unwilling to budge on that at all. Check-out was at 11am, so be aware that a daily rate is really about 19 hours worth of use of a room. I have no idea why it takes them 5 hours to prepare a room. Some places on their website suggest that wi-fi is free but it's actually $10 a day once you get there (come on).
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Baltimore City Hotel Baltimore
- Sheraton Baltimore City Hotel
- Sheraton Baltimore
- Baltimore Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Baltimore City Center Hotel offers a great location for business and pleasure. We're directly across from the 1st Mariner Arena and only 2.5 blocks from the Baltimore Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Starwood, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Baltimore City Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.