“In and Out for Business” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Special Offer
$25 Daily Credit
Ranked #23 of 59 Hotels in Baltimore
“In and Out for Business”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I flew in on Monday and out Wednesday morning, the hotel staff was polite and the concierge team was helpful. Within walking distance from good food and getting to and from the airport was easy. About a $35-40 cab ride.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Oxford, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

I recently stayed in Oct. I thought the bill was correct until I got home and found from my CC that I had been charged for an additional night the day they added my CC to the account. I have called and been told it'd be corrected in 3-5 business days. It has been almost 10 business days and there is still not a credit on my card. I have called and left a message on the machine I was randomly forwarded to, but no response.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Blacksburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

I spent a week at the Marriott Inner Harbor Baltimore conducting training for a large financial client, the meeting space was one of the best I have worked in over the past couple of years. Useable natural light without creating glare is rare in most meeting spaces, not the case for the Promenade room.

A responsive staff is a standard expectation it is a pleasure when that expectation is graciously exceeded. I highly recommend the Marriott Inner Harbor Baltimore for your next meeting or event.

Gloucester, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

I visited Baltimore to attend a conference at the Hilton. The Hilton prices were ridiculous, so I booked with the Marriott- which is right across the street. The hotel really exceeded my expectations. The lobby is beautiful and open. Moving from the parking garage into the main lobby was easy and I felt very safe. The hotel is in a very good location near Camden baseball park. The hotel is a few blocks from the Inner Harbor, but it is very easy to get there. It's also very easy to get to Little Italy and other key Baltimore locations. My favorite part of the hotel was how accommodating the staff were. They greeted me by name and helped me with every question I had. The room was Marriott's standard room and I loved having the mini fridge! Thanks Marriott, I really enjoyed my stay.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Well, based on the hotel itself, cleanliness, location and our actual experience there, I would have given the Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards a glowing review. However, when I checked my credit card bill I discovered that I was overcharged. I quickly made a call to the front desk and they had no explanation for the charge. The rep told me I'd have to call back on Monday and speak to the Accounting Department. I re-checked my credit card statement before calling Accounting and now I see that I have been charged the incorrect amount and the correct amount. So, I have been double-charged plus $21. There is no sign of a refund for the incorrect charge. Of course, when I called Accounting, I got voice mail. We will see how long it takes for someone to call me and to issue a refund. Then, I may change my rating, but for right now, I am very frustrated and would not recommend staying here!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Skip_Cerf, Manager at Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Bohemianbluebird,

I want to sincerely apologize for the lack of responsiveness of our Accounting Dept. Billing accuracy is just as important as your arrival, room cleanliness and our staff’s friendliness. It is completely unacceptable. In order to personally rectify your issues, I will need some information. Please call me at the hotel (410-962-0202) so I can immediately resolve.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
Hamilton, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

We stayed at this property for one night in combination with going to an Orioles game. The lobby has been completely redone since our last visit a few years ago and the improvement is quite noticeable. We were able to check in early and our room had a fantastic view of the ballpark. It was rather impressive for one of our first time guests to the city of Baltimore. The room was comfortable and free of noise. The bathroom was typical and met our needs. We had the breakfast buffet the next morning and it was above average and the service was excellent. There could have been a bit more variety of the food for the price that we paid. Parking was accessible and we were able to leave our car well beyond check out and did not pay extra. All in all a great property with the easiest access to Camden Yards. The only negative to our visit was that the Orioles were playing our team (NY Yankees) and they lost!

Room Tip: Ask for a view of Camden Yards if you so choose.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Westerville, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at the Marriott at Camden Yards. We were able to take the light rail from the airport for $1.60 each to the convention center stop. Very short walk to the hotel. The property is also on the Charm city circulator routes which makes it even more convenient. Hotel is quiet and clean. Staff is friendly and attentive. Great get a way.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards? Share your experiences!